[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you told someone, "You look good", and they responded

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Jessica Alba.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Jessica Alba.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
If you told someone, "You look good", and they responded with, "Thanks. I try...", would you assume they were insecure?
>>
I would assume they are memeing and i would laugh and make some jokeish remark.

But women might redflag it because the belief that you uphold yourself very high, but in reality it will make them lose power over you at the start
>>
>>17697237
Compliments are overrated, only ever give them if you mean them. What reaction was it that you were looking for?

If someone compliments me I would either thank them, or make a joke out of it. None of this bull shit rocket science
>>
I would think they're being modest.
>>
It sounds like a joke, and something I'd say. I am also insecure, so they might be also.
>>
>>17697237
What? Why would that make them insecure? They are just replying they try to look good.
>>
>>17697237

I would assume they're making an awkward reply to a discomforting statement.
>>
>>17697237
Maybe they are, but why is this important to you?
>>
i would think they were a bit stupid since you can't try to look good. you either do or dont do-
>>
>>17697551
This is a false beta belief though.

>Haircut
>Facial skin health
>Teeth
>Clothes
>Tan
>Makeup (there is male makeup too)

All these things are doable and if you disagree you're not trying. It is hard if you're born with shitty genetics.

Don't be yourself
Be your best self
>>
>>17698654
It is harder*

not impossible though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.