[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is worth breaking up with my girlfriend that i loved and cared

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1476986687155.jpg (11KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1476986687155.jpg
11KB, 500x438px
It is worth breaking up with my girlfriend that i loved and cared for 3 years (who has a daughter), to engaged in relationship with a another girl living in another city (who says its gonna live here in 2018) graduating in lawschool, also, its worth to get her pregnant when she comes to live here?
>>
>being a cuck and raising another mans child
>raising your own child and securing your genetic legacy

easy choice, no?
>>
>>17696545
im not into this new "cuck meme" dude, im not the father of the kid, i dont have responsability to it while dating her mother, the advantage of dating single mother is that you have lots of freedom, while she has always to stat home taking care of HER child, i can leave alone and do whatever the fuck i want, the thing is, im getting on 30 and i think i need a girl who can support me financially, im a cop, and this other girl with her lawdegree has a future, so in my retarded mind i realized if i get her pregnant she can giv our kid better opportunity, you know
>>
>>17696499
Holy shit. What the fuck is wrong with you, OP...
>>
sure, go ahead.
>>
>>17696580
>>17696586
you guys can do better
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.