[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost my virginity a year ago. The problem is, I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I lost my virginity a year ago.
The problem is, I don't enjoy sex. I never did, but I enjoy pleasuring myself.
Why sex doesn't feel good to me? I've heard it happens to females who lost their virginity not long ago. Is this true?
>>
>>17696057
sex the first few times is quite shit for most people, i think. im a guy and I didnt enjoy sex until about the 5th time i done it.

maybe you where not that attracted to the person you had sex with? maybe it was nerves?
>>
>>17696057
Well.
Are you attracted to the person you're having sex with? Are they putting effort into pleasing you? Is sex sensual, loving, passionate or its just for the physical stimulation?
>>
>>17696057

Sex is honestly an empty experience unless it's with someone you really love, it sounds super cliche but i've found that to be completely true.

Once you're comfortable with someone it's all just about pleasing one another, when you're both turned on and in the moment it's fucking amazing.
>>
>>17696064
>>17696068
>>17696069
I'm attracted to the person, but I don't love him.
He puts a lot of effort into pleasuring me. We talked about this a few days ago, and he felt bad about the fact, that he doesn't pleasure me at all.
>>
>>17696085
Heh, I don't know. I think that for girls it is a lot less mechanical and more psychological.
I didn't have an orgasm for the first 5 years of sex with my partner, but now I average 2/3 orgasms every time we fuck.
One thing is being in the right mindset to fuck. Don't fuck if you don't want to. Kiss, cuddle, flirt, dirty talk, get REALLY into it before starting. I noticed that if we spend a lot of time making out, kissing, holding each other, I get A LOT more horny.
We started working on my kinks and the things I like - something as simple as him pushing me down while I am giving him head or being more evident about how turned on he is made a great deal for me.
He also started going down on me more. We tried different positions. I started talking to him about what pleased me and what didn't.
>>
>>17696085

Then find someone you love, attraction alone isn't really enough for great sex. I mean if you really know what you want and can tell the other person it could be okay, but otherwise it will just feel like you're getting yourself off with another persons body, nothing more.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.