[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get rid of the thought that the person you so desperately

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1262.jpg (93KB, 808x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1262.jpg
93KB, 808x720px
How do you get rid of the thought that the person you so desperately want to be with will never be more than just your friend?
>>
nice question in my case that person won't even be my friend
>>
Only way to do it is closure. Tell her how you feel (but make it clear if she just wants to be friends your fine with that) and either have your dreams come true or take rejection like a champ and sleep well knowing that you had the balls to do what so many of us don't
>>
>>17696015
But it will more than likely never be the same after I express my feelings. I'm a beta and I probably won't take the rejection that lightly as the person of my dreams will have denied my love.
>>
>>17696077
Your age op?

I can speak for a lot of people:
Your first time getting rejected when being in love takes more than a year!
Second less than a year, than less and less and less time.
Untill it's so short that you don't even care about it beforehand. like me!

Get a love partner before that time anon!
>>
>>17696109
And it does take that long no matter your age! if you're actually in love and you get rejected it always stuck for a very long time.
But it's natural, it really is! You'll get over it.

So yeah tell her that you can't be friends bc you like hey in a different way
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.