[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have no issue with talking/flirting with women in person but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: nvm fixed it.jpg (43KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
nvm fixed it.jpg
43KB, 720x600px
I have no issue with talking/flirting with women in person but I'm a complete autist when it goes to texting. Any advice?
>>
>>17695946
What makes you feel you're an autist when it comes to texting?
>>
>>17695980
I have a hard time thinking up replies, most of the time drawing completely blank, and lot of the times when I read back of what I wrote I'm like "the fuck was I thinking"
>>
>>17695990

Always leave something to reply to, like imagine how'd you reply to your message and then use that to take the conversation towards where you want
>>
>>17696018
>Always leave something to reply to
This. However, do not bombard her with only questions as that will bore her eventually. Also, dont overthink your responses, try to talk casually as possible. No need to be robotic and talk in complete sentences either. You're texting a girl, not writing a theoretical dissertation. Talk casually, because she will most likely text similarly depending on how you do it. Talk in only formalities, she will most likely respond in the same way.

Thats just my general advice that popped in my head. do you have any examples on how you text?
>>
>>17696026
I'd describe them as dry and short, at least compared to my in-person attitude (would paste some but from a non-english speaking country so dunno how much good that'd do)
>>
I know how you feel OP, flirting in person is fine because you have body language and tone of voice to work with. But messaging just makes everything read back like it's really deliberate and intense.
>>
>>17695946
Tell people you don't have a phone, can't text because you have a weird phone plan or a rare muscle condition in your thumbs called pulgaminical muscular dystrophy syndrome or PMDS for short. You can wear wristbands for a made up charity that promises to fight for a cure. Make a website accepting donations and use the money to be rich and hence interesting to women. Oh he can't text? But poor guy has a disease, and a lot of money. Make up articles on the disease on the internet in case they search for it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.