[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last night I had a first date with a girl I met on Tuesday. She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

Last night I had a first date with a girl I met on Tuesday. She's absolutely stunning and I was a little nervous at first but the moment I saw her all nerves were gone and it was just completely fun for 2 hours. Then I walked her to her car and kissed her there (she was perfectly sober because she had to drive). She's the kinda girl I see myself falling for.

How do I proceed from here? Not send her a message for a few days?
>>
>Not send her a message for a few days?
What the fuck is this supposed to accomplish?
>>
>>17695883
I'm not sure. That's why I'm asking what should I do now? I want to see her again and kiss her again.
>>
>>17695881
no you dumbass text her the next day and said you had a great time

proceed to setup new time to hangout again
>>
>>17695891
I would schedule a new time to hangout again but next week I'm going on holidays for two friends of mine. (I told her about it last night.)

Should I keep texting her throughout the week to keep the momentum going?
>>
And another question I have is: when I see her again do I have to build up to a kiss again (like date 1) or just kiss her when I see her like it's a normal thing to do?
>>
>>17695881
>Not send her a message for a few days?

Don't play games. Be genuine and, most importantly, yourself. If you liked her then text her whenever you want. Don't overthink your actions or try to play with her feelings to gain some sort of advantage. If you feel like you want to text her tomorrow and talk about how much fun you had, then do that. If you don't, then don't. If you want to schedule another date tomorrow for next week, then do so. Don't try to manipulate your actions to make her like you more.

>>17695904
Do whatever feels right. If you start deciding about how to behave in every situation you'll just get lost because likely the situation won't be as you think it will, you'll obsess about getting it 'right', and you'll have trouble acting naturally if something unexpected happens.

That's my opinion though. I'm not an expert and maybe someone will give some better advice.
>>
>>17695904
Pff it is supposed that after the kiss you should text her today to say that you had a great time yesterday and you rly want to do it again soon. If you don't text her she will think that you didn't like her much. So text her every day especially When you are on holidays. Also,on your next date kiss her when you see her.
Did you ever have any relationship in the past? How old are you both?
>>
>>17695891

this right here is bad advice OP.

You wait for several days. Like 3-4 days.

If she liked you she will contact you first then you set up next day. If she doesnt contact you, you call her and set up a date.

Dont be needy, be strong and have no fear or rejection. Be decisive and act like a leader.
>>
>>17695929
*set up next date
>>
>>17695915
I'm not OP, I'm >>17695910 and >>17695910, and I have to say I disagree with your advice. You can't just generalize things like that. There is no blueprint on how one should interact with another person because you cannot generalize people's behavior to that extent. You are making a lot of assumptions about how she will react to getting texted today/not getting texted.
>>
>>17695929
Why would you want to play those kinds of games? Wouldn't it be better to be genuine and honest and simply interact naturally? Nobody likes having their feelings played with. If you're interested in a person don't start by not texting and seeing who breaks and texts first. What's the use?
>>
>>17695934
It is a good advice because he is the man. Women wait the first move from the man.
>>
>>17695936

Those arent games anon.

Look. If she is so awesome as you described, all the guys she meets with are exactly the same. They text her the next day they meet, they take her to movies and dinner.

Make her wonder about you, be different.

Bottom line is if she liked you she wont let you go, she will contact you.

You want her chasing you not the other way around.

And lastly FFS do not text her faggot. A phone is for setting up dates not for talks.
>>
>>17695936
I agree
The best thing is to be honest
>>
>>17695934
this
I think if you text her after 2-3 days, you will be fine. Set up next date then. If she text you before, tell her about how fun it was and set up another date and kiss her lips.
>>
>>17695943
When you are the man you don't wait the first move from the girl! If you don't text her she will think that you didn't like her much and she will forget you. Why not send her a message?
You will stay alone with this selfish behavior
>>
>>17695943
Sorry, I forgot to clarify I'm not OP I'm >>17695934 guy again. I guess I just see this as a dishonest way of getting someone to like you. I value honesty and being genuine, and I what you described appears as manipulation to me. Planning out your reactions and behavior with the intent of manipulating a person to like you is understandable but, in my opinion, not a practice one should pursue. However, it's only my opinion.
>>
>>17695881
When I had my date with my bf (he is my first) when he left me home we kissed. The next day he texted me. We had some small talk about how great it was and we arranged the next date. I liked that because I realized that h really wanted me. Now we are 5,5 years together. The days that we didn't go out, we were texting a lot. It was great because I could see his interest
>>
>>17695954
I agree that his behavior is to an extent selfish, but where did you get this rule that the man shouldn't wait for first move from the girl? Why not? I'm not saying he should or shouldn't, but why do have a set rule for behavior based on gender?
>>
>>17695954

NO NO NO.

She will feel hurt and wonder what she did wrong, why doesnt he call?

But when OP calls her and sets up the next date she will be excited and will agree to see him.

Most guys are like you anon. They think that you need to chase a girl for her to fall for you. Actually it does not work at all.

Let women chase you. Make them feel like having a relationship with you is an achievement not a giveaway.
>>
>>17695960
It isn't a rule,it's just nice for the man being the "hunter". Also,some girls would think that if he didn't send a message, he wasn't that interest.
>>
>>17695964
>It isn't a rule,it's just nice for the man being the "hunter".

yeah its sounds nice in movies and romance novels but it just does not work.

Chasing women makes them reject you anon.
>>
>>17695962
Lol I am this girl >>17695958
And I just said my opinion. I liked when I got th message the day after the date and I know many girls who like that.
>>
>>17695965
Not really
Sending a text the day after the date isn't chasing.
>>
>>17695966

yes you like this sort of behaviour then you say something along the lines "I dont feel that for you" and then you become friends
>>
>>17695969
Hm? Say that for what reason?
>>
>>17695971

Women are like cats.

If you chase a cat what does cat do? It runs away.

If you relax and let the cat come to you at its own pace it will rub against your leg then jump on your knees and purr.

Never chase. Let women do the chasing.
>>
>>17695964
>it's just nice for the man being the "hunter"
Alright, to each his own. I can't relate to that but I understand.

>some girls would think that if he didn't send a message, he wasn't that interest
Right, and some wouldn't. Some would think if he sent a message after one day then he's too clingy. And from what I understand he likes her emotionally. With that being said, why start an emotional relationship with someone when you're controlling your behavior to gain advantage? Are you just going to keep controlling it the whole time you're in the relationship? She will like him not just because of his actions, but because they are HIS actions. That they are genuine and part of him. If you pretend to be someone else to someone, then form a relationship with that person and changed back to who you REALLY are, then wouldn't that mean you lied to the person to get him/her to like you?

In my opinion, manipulation and dishonesty like this is not healthy when trying to form a relationship.
>>
>>17695910
I think rules like these exist so you don't accidentally chump out and become clingy af.
"What feels right" may be very well flooding her with messages and all kinds of lovey-dovey shit.
Keep it simple, just let her know you had a good time and use texts mainly for arranging meetups otherwise, and it won't matter if you wait to text or not. Just do most of your stuff in person as possible unto you are a lot closer.
>>
Text her saying you had a great time and would like to see her again. Then set up the time and be about your business.

Don't text her incessantly, leave talking for dates. Texting should literally only be used to schedule time when you can actually talk to her.
>>
>>17696711
Being reasonable and aware of your actions and their impacts on you and someone else is different than following a guide on how to behave. It's perfectly possible to avoid problems like becoming obsessive just by monitoring yourself.
>>
what i'd do: let her know how you feel and then see what happens.

example text- hey, i had a great time yesterday. Be nice to do something again sometime soon :)
>>
>>17695929
This is and always has been awful advice.

The whole don't call /text them first thing is moronic, shows weak character, and was born from insecurity.

Be straight up. If you had a good time with them, let them know.

Every girl that I've had a long term relationship with, especially my wife, has told me how they liked that I was mature enough to not go along with these bullshit dating customs.
>>
>>17695929
NO. You be a gentleman and get in touch with her. Playing games will only get you a different kind of female.
>>
>>17695954
^^this. A woman wants a man. If you are a natural push over, let the girl contact you. Otherwise, it's on you at first. I'm sure she will meet you half way from there on. Just be you.
>>
>>17695962
A woman will never chase you. You are not a man.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.