[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the hell doesn't she let me kiss her but touches me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Why the hell doesn't she let me kiss her but touches me and allows me to touch her a lot (pinching, hand holding, hugging from behind)?
When I ask her, it's 'I don't want to make this complicated'? Is kiss that much of a deal?
>>
>>17695832
You're either 16 or a cuck. In both cases you should look for pussy elsewhere.
>>
>>17695832
This is purely speculation, but to me that appears as her wanting emotional support from you but not wanting to be committed to just one guy. And I'm assuming you're not 'officially' in a monogamous relationship. By officially I mean both have talked and agreed to it.
>>
>>17695832
Ask her to clarify her answer because her answer is really unclear for you (and me). What does she mean by "complicated"?
>>
>>17695836
Explain?
>>17695837
She hasn't dated anyone for the past year and said doesn't want a relationship after her last breakup.
>>
>>17695847
So what are you trying to do then? From what I understand you're not hooking up, and now you told me you're not planning on having a relationship. So what are you doing? What's the goal here for you and her?
>>
>girl doesnt want to get into a relationship
>guy to autistic to accept that

move on folks, nothing to see here
>>
>>17695869
That's a problem and this person needs advice because he wants to solve it. If you have no solution that doesn't mean others don't have it. Sometimes all it takes is to talk to a person.
>>
>>17695846
According to her, the last relationship ended very poorly and resulted in ending up her hurt. She doesn't want to repeat that.
>>17695852
I asked her out and went on a couple of dates. I wanted a relationship but she didn't. I lost interest and moved on. We were in the same class and she was an interesting person so I thought of keeping it as friends while looking for someone. She asked me out and then I did the same a couple of times to hang out and it got kind of weird when she got too close and started doing things playfully with me. Calls me and talks for hours in the phone, says 'I like you so much' and 'I miss you' a lot and acts like we are in a 'relationship'. Last time we hung out, I went for a kiss and she said 'I don't want to make this complicated' and back to touching a lot. It's fucking confusing what she exactly wants. Why would someone want emotional intimacy but no physical intimacy? Vice versa is understandable but why fuck yourselves with so much emotional baggage? I want us to be formal friends if we are doing that. I don't want mixed signals and this emotional crap and feel like a fucking cuck at the end of the day. I understand she is hurt and all that, but is moving on that difficult? I don't want to feel like shit by avoiding her just because she doesn't want to be in a relationship.
>>
>>17695888
Even more now it sounds like she wants emotional support without the fear of being committed to someone. This can be very hurtful for the other person because it is very confusing. You like her and I understand not wanting to hurt her but you have to take care of yourself too. This kind of stuff can bring out anxiety and obsession, all of which could be damaging to you. Don't waste your time on trying to pursue her or hope that she'll someday get over him and be with you... tell her how you feel, tell her this is hurting you, and let her go. It might be difficult because you might be afraid to hurt her in some way by doing this, but remember that you got to take care of your own health as well.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.