[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I had our first fight a couple days ago after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 57336906_p0.jpg (2MB, 2463x1417px) Image search: [Google]
57336906_p0.jpg
2MB, 2463x1417px
My girlfriend and I had our first fight a couple days ago after a few months of dating. We talked about it tonight and I think this incident is more or less resolved. The reason we fought in the first place is because she got jealous and mad at me.

Tonight while we were talking, she said that since she's even talking to me and texting me still it means she's not that mad, and she said it almost as if I should be grateful to her for it. Because when she gets really mad at someone she's just gone. This was a huge red flag for me, but I decided not to pursue it right at this moment and just resolve the issue at hand. However, how do I handle this? Should I just end it with her? I've seen men in relationships with women who do this and they are miserable, because they never know what will trigger her and then BAM, no contact for days to weeks and suddenly she's back like nothing happened.

Should I just straight up tell her that if she ever gets so mad at me that she drops contact at all, we're done? I really like this girl, and this is the first major flaw that I've found in her, so I'd prefer not to end it, but if it's what I have to do then it's what I have to do.
>>
>>17695682
If you cut a relationship with someone on the first sign of a flaw then you're actually gonna have a miserable life.
She's a human, she's gonna have some flaws, we need more info on the actual reason because jealous just doesn't cuts it.
Why did she got jealous?
Why did it escalated to her being mad?

Her saying that she basically ghosts people if she gets mad is worrying but apparently she likes you enough to not do that.
You should have a talk, not too extreme like saying "if you drops contact we're done" because you're just starting and getting used to each other, but talk to her.
>>
File: 56871483_p0.jpg (2MB, 2000x2829px) Image search: [Google]
56871483_p0.jpg
2MB, 2000x2829px
>>17695698
Why did she got jealous?
Why did it escalated to her being mad?
She gets jealous whenever I'm near any of my female friends (most of whom I've known long before her) and it got to a point where all of the little incidents built up and exploded. The first sign of this red flag came a couple months ago when she saw a picture of me and a friend and my hand was on her shoulder; she kept asking why my hand was there.
>>
>>17695707
Now that sheds a lot more light into this, she seems almost childish specially in that she just stops talking to someone that gets her mad.

The best course of action here is probably talking to her, a CALM talk, don't just put a limit on her or something and if she does this kind of thing during the talk or after it then the best thing would be to end it.
I've known guys that lose their entire circle of friends due to a possessive girl and then they keep breaking up/getting back together for years and years, don't fall into that rabbit hole.
>>
File: 1465670422927.jpg (289KB, 964x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1465670422927.jpg
289KB, 964x1020px
>>17695712
thanks bruh; I'll probably end up doing that
>>
>>17695712
just curious though, under what kind of circumstances would it be acceptable to have a gf who ghosts people who make her mad?
>>
>>17695725
In no circumstance, but it could be the source of another problem like her being really hurt by someone and that she has a hard time trusting people.
Or backwards, that she trusts too much and feels betrayed, whatever, it's still a childish move, but it could be due to a problem or a trauma or something that can be talked to and eventually worked out like all couples that want to advance have to work out life issues.

Her getting possessive and jealous over you having friends is a HUGE red flag because it shows that she has mental and personality problems, so there's a huge chance that the ghosting thing is not due to a past experience or something that can be talked to, but something much harder to change and discuss.

Something ingrained in her psyche.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.