[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm trying to talk to this girl in my class who's cute,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: da roq.jpg (28KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
da roq.jpg
28KB, 630x420px
I'm trying to talk to this girl in my class who's cute, and I honestly don't want to turn her off from me, so I wanna know how obvious it is I like her somewhat if I sit next to her/talk to her before class when she's alone?

I'm not even sure what her name is to be quite honest, we've talked like 10 minutes at most waiting outside a class after an exam cause I asked her a question.

If it's any help since maybe the chance it's weird might be situation specific, this is how it went -

I spoke to her (A) and her friend (B) after the exam, before our next class. I asked what they got for a problem I didn't get, and A and B both told me that was hard for them, and A was super quick to actually answer. Her body language was pretty open and she smiled the entire time, didn't seem annoyed/bored, but B did at some point. We talked a bit more about studying, exam stress etc. I was about to ask for her name, but a friend came by and talked to A on the side and B was barely interested in the conversation at all, so it ended up I just said by to B as A was walking in the door quickly.

I caught a quick glance in my direction in the class, and that was about it. The next class I had with them was Thursday, and I didn't bother speaking to A since she was in a group with 3 other friends (B included). I sat like near them though, and they walked out of class earlier than I did, and I could swear A looked at me as she walked up the aisle to leave and flashed a smile or something. I'm not too sure though, I could be making this up in my head since I tend to romanticize what happened to fit my own narrative. I'm positive she was looking directly at me though.

If I talk to her Monday when we both have class again, should I do it no matter what, or only if she's alone or with B? How should I start it off, "Thanks for the help last week after the exam, do you guys get what's going on from last lecture?" and go from there? And how obvious would it be I like her somewhat?
>>
>>17695576
>so it ended up I just said by to B as A was walking in the door quickly.

I explained this poorly.

I remembered I had a class with B, and B mentioned an assignment earlier for that class, since it was related to the one we were standing outside. B put down her bag, and was getting out a paper and I asked her if she was in my class, and she replies, "Oh am I? I didn't know."

"Did you do the assignment?"

"No, I'm about to do it right now though."

As I'm talking to her, I think I broke attention with A for a section like a fucking idiot, and her friend walked by and started talking to her, and they both start walking in as I'm done talking to B, she looks over at me and I just say bye to both of them, but I doubt A heard me. I fucked up the last like 30 seconds.
>>
>>17695576

Wow I must've asked for so much advice about this shit other anons are probably annoyed at me already.

I'm kinda doing these at 3 AM and I'm tired as fuck, so fuck me.
>>
Yeah, just fucking talk to her.
>>
>>17695695
Is my idea to talk to her good?
>>
>>17695576
Of all the sad delusions of lonely guys the most pathetic is the belief that looking at someone constitutes a relationship.

Write 100 times, like Bart on the blackboard, TO MEET A GIRL YOU HAVE TO ACTUALLY TALK TO HER

Then do it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.