[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oldest sibling of my family >have a 22 year old brother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1474420658315.gif (891KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1474420658315.gif
891KB, 500x380px
>oldest sibling of my family
>have a 22 year old brother and a 20 year old sister
>just found out my brother and sister have been fucking for years apparently

Despite them both being pretty out going and decent looking people, they have never been involved with anyone as far as I know, and it always confused me. Now I know why.

I picked up my brothers phone when I was at his place, and I saw a text from my younger sister on his lock screen, talking about how she couldn't wait to come over when he was alone, so they could have some "fun".

I didn't say anything, and pretended I didn't see it. But what do I do now? I really could have gone my whole life without knowing this shit. Do I tell someone, or let them be? Do they sell mental bleach somewhere?
>>
Let them be, unless it harms you in some way???
>>
>>17695532
How do you know what she meant by "fun"?

Maybe they really enjoy playing chess.
>>
>>17695764
yeah chess is fun af
>>
>>17695796
It is the way I..... fuck.
>>
not gonna lie. if I were you I'd whoop both their asses.
>>
>>17695532
Jesus christ of course you need to do something unless you like someone else finding out that won't keep the info to themselves
>>
>>17695532
Well, it's none of your fucking business for one.

Besides, fun can mean tons of not sexual shit, like chess or watching a movie.
>>
>>17695532
You blackmail the imouto into having sex with you. Then you make her your bitch with your fat cock, make her forget about your small cock otouto, and make her say it. Then fuck her all day and cockblock otouto forever
>>
You can't know for sure.

Plenty of explanations;
>Chess.
>One of her friends got her phone and decided to fuck with him.
>Could be some super embarrassing shit, like you're brother likes to wear make-up and your sister helps him with it because he can open up to her, but not you.

Dude, why are you just jumping to incest? Something you want to tell us?

The only way you'll ever know for sure is if you hide hidden cameras around and catch them going at it.
>>
>>17695532
I am sure that you misunderstood their message! There are too many things that could be fun! I (female here) was also texting with my younger sister like that when we were in our rooms to meet up in my room or in hers to have some fun by watching a movie for example
>>
>>17695996
This!
>>
>>17695532
From your story it seems strange to assume it's been going on for years. You can keep their secret forever than go for it. If not talk to them about it.
>>
>>17695532
It would seem incest is up next to homosexuality, becoming more accepted into society. Blame GoT.

But it's not acceptable, not in any way. You need to tell your parents, but not before confronting your siblings. Not only does it compromise your relationship with them but it also compromises the relationship between them and the rest of the family. What if she gets pregnant? They can't get married either? They need to know that incest can lead to a whole world of problems.

Because it's really not natural in human society. It's a twisted fetish because it's wrong and "dangerous" - it makes it "hot" because it's also illegal.

Talk to your siblings. Tell them you know. Tell them you are extremely uncomfortable with it and that they either need to wake up or take the consequences.
>>
>>17696009
>Because it's really not natural in human society.
Nigga what?
>>
File: 1474968977427s.jpg (2KB, 125x98px) Image search: [Google]
1474968977427s.jpg
2KB, 125x98px
>>17695532
This is just like the end of one of those naked chinese cartoon drawing books!
>>
File: 1378664659345.jpg (35KB, 313x317px) Image search: [Google]
1378664659345.jpg
35KB, 313x317px
>>17696009

>nothing bad happened yet
>stop it or I will ruin your lives
>see how bad incest is
>>
>>17695532
What do you have to gain by doing anything? May as well just leave it be
>>
lol this is obviously bait
>>
File: 1475978485083.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475978485083.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>17695532
you know what you have to do
>>
>>17695532
It's a troll thread, but whatever, I love incest hypotheticals.

Who are they hurting, OP?
>>
>>17695996
makeup wearing anon here, it's possible he likes to get a little feminine. op doesn't seem like the most understanding individual so brother probably feels more comfortable opening up to sis.
>>
>>17695532
To be completely honest,
Its possible they shoot up heroin together, or smoke a bowl and fuck around. Dont rule out drugs.
>>
>>17695876

t. nigger
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.