[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This may be common and I just don't know it, but if a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: reaction[52].gif (2MB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
reaction[52].gif
2MB, 384x288px
This may be common and I just don't know it, but if a girl asks you to tie her up next time you have sex, is that a sign to nope out?
>>
>>17695527
Yes, get out of there. Then give me her number.
>>
has anyone else ever had a girl ask them this?
>>
>>17695555

A good amount of women are into this kind of shit. Pretty normal nowadays desu
>>
>>17695527
I'd argue it's a good thing, for the reason that they trust you enough to relinquish most or all of their physical ability to fight you. It's a sign of trust. Also happens to be my fetish, so if you don't want her...
>>
>>17695568
>>17695571
ok thanks for the advice but what I really wanted was for someone to check my quads
>>
>>17695555
I had my best friend ask if I wanted to do this to her. Absolutely no sexual intentions just wanted to try it or something.
>>
I'd consider getting tied up to be vanilla sex these days
>>
>>17695527
It's a bit like a roller coaster or horror movie. Some women are excited by a controlled and safe bit of scariness.

Google "BDSM for beginners" for sites with advice on "How To"
>>
>>17695527
it's not a sign to nope out, it's a sign to get the rope out.

enjoy your kinky sex OP, just please PLEASE study up on safe bondage and knot tying first or you could hurt her or suffocate her. also agree on an easily recognisable safeword such as "airplane" or "pineapple".
>>
what about pegging? Like if it's a girl you've been with a while and have a nice relationship with.
>>
>>17695527
Just tie her up and fuck her silly, what are you gay OP ?
>>
>>17695850
How about letting that be decided by whether or not it seems hot to you and/or you're uncomfortable with it?

Why in the world would you need some forum of anonymous strangers telling you which sexual boundaries to draw?
>>
File: crimson.jpg (97KB, 760x480px) Image search: [Google]
crimson.jpg
97KB, 760x480px
>>17695527

Go to twistedmonk.com and buy this.
6mm crimson hemp rope.
Read the FAQ there to choose the lengths.

Myself, I bought a kit years ago that is no longer offered, which included 3 15ft lengths and two 30ft lengths, all in crimson.

In practice, I usually wish I had more 15ft lengths, as the ties my gf likes best, and which we do most, are wrist-to-bedpost and ankle-to-bedpost. Your mileage may vary, though, as if you're doing complicated body ties, you need longer ones.

Light bondage is tame, tame, tame stuff. If you nope out at this you're going to miss out on sooo much that sex has to offer.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.