[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question mostly directed at Girls but Guys can join if they have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: rabbit-vibrator-dildo.jpg (56KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
rabbit-vibrator-dildo.jpg
56KB, 800x800px
Question mostly directed at Girls but Guys can join if they have experienced similar situations i guess.

I'm (26M) thinking on playing a prank on one of my coworkers/friend (31F).
Her birthday is approaching and I was thinking on delivering a dildo to her house as a present.
It would be as anonymous as possible, so only the package will arrive to her home and she wouldn't know what it is until she opens it. She won't know who sent it.
Do you think this is a good idea?
How would you react to such a situation?
Also, what kind of dildos/vibrators would you like to be gifted, if any, which ones have you use,
which ones do you recommend, which should I avoid?
She lives with her mom, but most of the time she is alone.
>>
If there is no way to trace, then do it. What's the worst that can happen? She uses it?
>>
how is that a prank?

also don't do it if there's a chance her mom will find the package first
>>
Even if she's not uptight, I don't really see what the punchline is. Like she got a dildo but dildos aren't all that weird.

Maybe something a little more embarrassing or bizarre? You also run the risk of signalling to her that you're interested.

>t. male
>>
>>17695512
If she's having like a party, just buy it and discreetly leave it at her house. This will only work if other people do the same. 9 times out of 10, not everyone will bring a gift, and so it will be easy to just leave a random gift with no tag with a bunch of other gifts. Now of course if you have the tendency to pull pranks, your plan won't work period
>>
Hahahaha, that's a great prank! An anonymous dildo, nothing beats that!

What the fuck? I assume you're close enough that you don't have to worry about getting reported for sexual harassment, but I don't get how this is funny.
>>
I assume high levels of male hormons are currently swaying your mind into thinking this is a great idea (and that she'll take it upstairs and use it and you'll get off to the idea of her using the dildo you bought to cum) and her not just throwing it away.
>>
>>17695633
Or reporting it to the police for fear of someone stalking her.
>>
>>17695512
She's 31 and lives with her mum? Get her a cat, she's likely to collect a fair few more in the coming years.
>>
>>17695672
This is funny because it's true
>>
I once bought a vibrator for a female friend. It was passed off as a joke, but it was definitely a slightly weird flirting/sexual action.

She didn't mind, my girlfriend didn't mind. Nobody minded, but in my head, it was a little bit of a continuation of a weird discussion the three of us had been having.
>>
>>17695737
...and what was the discussion?
>>
>>17695512
VERY bad idea. Creepy as hell, and could be taken as sexual harassment. Do NOT do it.
>>
Do not do this. Send her something more random like a gingerbread house kit. Wait for her to mention it at work and ask her to bring it to work or hang out at her place to interact with it. If the experience was positive"surprise it was me all along" if its negative " yea what kind of retard sends these" she agrees and her respect for you emerges unscathed from this horrible idea. She probably already has a toy that gets her off better than what you want to send anyway
>>
>>17695743
This girl is a massive bisexual flirt who generally gets very hands on and sexualised with people especially when drinking, but we've been friends for a LONG TIME.

We were at a party and the conversation turned to sex and orgasms and what me and my girlfriend liked to do to each other and while we are open about those sorts of topics with close friends it was clearly turning her on and my girlfriend while slightly drunk didn't seem to mind that it was all getting a bit like it could turn into clothes coming off any second. We'd gone upstairs and all gotten into a bed to continue the conversation.

Anyway, it didn't, we kept getting interrupted by this guy who would keep coming in to ask what we were doing and was nervously like "oh you guys! ha ha!". Like dude fuck off you aren't invited or part of this shit stop coming in under the pretence of offering snacks.

It ended with us shopping for sex toys and lingerie and discussing what we liked and where and a bit of play fighting and grabbing and I ended up ordering her a vibrator and she said she'd let us know what it was like and tell us about using it and think of us etc.

The next day sober my girlfriend was like "uhh that was a bit weird? Did you want to bang her or something? I was drunk? Did we almost have sex with her? WHY?!" I was like "lol, no we were just talking as good friends do, of course I didn't want to bang her while you licked on my nuts or anything".

I think when she'd sobered up as well she realised it was likely a bad idea to go sending us pictures of her using this sex toy as well. But we did have another few conversations at other occasions where she described using it and how much she loved it. But the opportunity had gone by then.

Anyway OP. I'd suggest your 'gag' gift is actually a slightly sexual thing because you want to imagine her using it or at least think about bringing her sexual pleasure. There are more subtle and normal ways to buy gifts making the forever alone gag.
>>
>>17695858
Did the door not have a lock on it?
>>
>>17695745
THIS, PLEASE, OP
>>
File: 1425458341447.gif (983KB, 355x339px) Image search: [Google]
1425458341447.gif
983KB, 355x339px
>>17695512

Really creepy, dude. This is not a prank, this is you secretly giving your coworker a dildo so you can get off thinking about her using it on herself.

Very weird. Don't do it.
>>
Beyond fucked up, OP.
>>
File: 1463956411132.jpg (27KB, 596x324px) Image search: [Google]
1463956411132.jpg
27KB, 596x324px
>>17695858

>We'd gone upstairs and all gotten into a bed to continue the conversation.

Yeah, thats where I have most of my conversations too.
>>
>>17695512
Don't listen to the white knights op, do it for the lulz
>>
I don't get it OP pranks are usually supposed to be funny
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.