[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How should much pubes is generally ok for a female? What is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-10-21-23-00-52-1.png (946KB, 1080x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-21-23-00-52-1.png
946KB, 1080x1062px
How should much pubes is generally ok for a female? What is the best look? When people say it should be at least trimmed what does that mean exactly? Does it mean the hairs should be short?

>inb4 it doesnt matter
>>
Plz halp
>>
>>17695399
Barely
>>
Ask the guy you're with. If not with anyone, who gives a fuck? Do you show off your crouch area on daily bases?
>>
>>17695428
Do you know what inb4 means?
>>
>>17695442
Nothing when your post is
>question
>inb4 the answer
>>
File: 1456780067847.jpg (522KB, 1764x2090px) Image search: [Google]
1456780067847.jpg
522KB, 1764x2090px
I love pubes OP, i don't know what to tell you.
I think it varies from guy to guy and your own personal test.
how do you usually handle it?
>>
>>17695446
I try to keep the hairs short and shave around the sides.
>>
I like full bush. I like the feel of hair
>>
Just as the hair on your head needs to match your face, you need to figure out what looks right in other places too.

"Trimmed" is usually going to mean that the transition from the crotch to the legs is cleared. Probably take care of ass hair too, but that can be a pain depending on the space you have when you're shaving. The rest will be groomed into any kind of shape you feel like, with any kind of length you feel like.

Treat it like a beard, that's basically what it is. There's grooming it, or letting it go and be a total natural mess (which is valid for some). "Trimmed" is grooming it, though.
>>
File: 1458073938357.jpg .jpg (2MB, 2448x2804px) Image search: [Google]
1458073938357.jpg .jpg
2MB, 2448x2804px
Mind you there are some guys that would actually shut down a girl completely just for this
I remember this former classmate of mine that was basically a Chad, he complained that he was pursuing this one girl for a while and when he finally got to fuck her she was "really hairy" and he felt disgusted and couldn't do it. Of course there where other factors like she used to do a ghetto/low-class guy. So I think trimming it once in a while is a good idea but only keep "long" pubes in the pelvis area the outer labia, inner tights and ass should be totally clean. At least until you consider what your potential partners likes.
>>
>>17695399
There was a brief fashion, generated mainly by men, for shaved pubes on women. But the bush is back, generally trimmed to the equivalent of a crew cut.
>>
>>17695446
>>17695478
>>17695462
You can't post nudity on this board. You're probably gonna get a temp ban. I'd suggest removing the posts if you did not mean to break the rules. Maybe the mods would give you a pass.
>>
>>17695428
Kinda this. It's a combination of what you're comfortable with and of what your partner wants. Obviously your own desire going first.

Personally I'd prefer either fully shaved or something minimal like landingstrip.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.