[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a friend who always likes to hang out with me one on one,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: bawling pepe.gif (33KB, 420x413px) Image search: [Google]
bawling pepe.gif
33KB, 420x413px
I have a friend who always likes to hang out with me one on one, but in group settings she hardly ever talks to me and always is talking to other people and basically ignores me, what gives? She's asexual so I don't think it has anything to do with romantic interests
>>
Have you tried asking her?
>>
File: laugh.jpg (22KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
22KB, 453x500px
> Asexual
>>
>>17695230
No I haven't because she acts fine one on one but I'm thinking I should.

>>17695237
That's seriously what she claims, hell I've shown her pics of naked men and women and she just says "meh, don't really care about that"
>>
>>17695218
>She's asexual
Weird way of telling that she's not attracted to you pal
>>
>>17695237
This so hard.
Maybe she genuinely thinks she's asexual? It doesn't matter. she isn't.
>>
>>17695269
>>17695281
So why does she like to hang out with me one on one so much then, that's so strange.
>>
>>17695288
Because she sees you as her pet/female friend?
>>
Are you interested in her or may she be thinking you're interested in her? Or maybe some mutual friends poke fun at you being like a couple?

From my experience girls get really annoyed when somebody assumes they are interested in some guy they are not interested in, and single girls get teased about their male friends a lot. If anybody teases her about you, she's just making sure nobody will think you may be a couple.
>>
>>17695263
>hell I've shown her pics of naked men and women and she just says "meh, don't really care about that"
And thats supposed to prove that she's telling the truth?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.