[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm applying to college right now and am having trouble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Wharton-Logo-RGB[1].png (24KB, 848x208px) Image search: [Google]
Wharton-Logo-RGB[1].png
24KB, 848x208px
I'm applying to college right now and am having trouble deciding where i want to apply for early decision.

My counselor says I have a good chance to get accepted to the uPenn college of arts and sciences but the thing is i want to go to wharton the most.

My goal is to be a stocktrader and I have looked at the courses in the cas and they have almost nothing to do with equity valuation and stuff like the finance major at wharton has.

The thing is early decision boosts your chances but if I use it to try wharton and fail I might "waste" my early decision boost and then get fucked;

What should i do? College of arts and sciences or Wharton school of business
>>
>>17695100
Harvard Business School
>>
>>17695100
Early decision boosts your chances? Really? I was under the impression it hurts your chances. I suppose you could go ahead and try going for wharton if your counselor says you have a shot at UPenn.
Mind if I ask what your stats are?
>>
>>17695569
Early decision is legally binding. If they take you, you have to go. That's why it's higher chances, that's when schools get students who are absolutely sure they want to attend the school, apart from the clusterfuck rejection acceptance system during common app.
>>
>>17695580
There are a very limited number of spots for early decision candidates and usually you have to be stellar to be selected. If you want to run the gambit, you better be extremely competitive
>>
>>17695100
Who says you need to go to business school to work in business? I know of former English majors working on Wall Street. Firms hire the person, not the transcript, and your personality and ambition will get you a job more than what courses you took.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.