[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've got a long term girlfriend who I live with. I know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1491041895870997936[1].gif (201KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491041895870997936[1].gif
201KB, 320x240px
I've got a long term girlfriend who I live with.

I know I'm more attractive than her and so does she - normal societal standards judges me more attractive, despite me being a bit of a weirdo on the inside.

But she's great, and our personalities match really well, and she's clever enough to keep me entertained.

So, tonight I was out with my younger sister and her friends. One of the friends was a smoking little hottie, physically almost perfect (or, at least, perfect in terms of what I like in a woman) and she was clearly into me. It was obvious, and it was also obvious that I would have been all over her had I been single.

However, I maintained my composure and just got a taxi home.

But did I do the right thing? Is my 20s too early to forget about macking on beautiful and funny women? Or should I count myself lucky that I've got a great girlfriend and don't be a wanker?

Thanks
>>
>>17695037
u should try to avoid considering hurting her for a second and decide for a second if you want to fuck around for a few yrs and then settle down. cause u cant just quit her for one girl. otherwise its just a temporary feeling.
>>
File: 1474776725210.jpg (20KB, 460x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474776725210.jpg
20KB, 460x400px
>>17695037
You did the right thing in leaving, in my opinion. Think about the consuquences that would have risen if you actually persued her. You're in a relationship and a taboo in being in a relationship is to cheat. You would of dissapointed a lot of people just to get your dick wet.
>>
File: 1301370216245.jpg (54KB, 483x345px) Image search: [Google]
1301370216245.jpg
54KB, 483x345px
>>17695037
You have a great girl and you{re thinking in dropping a, in your own words, a great relationship with a person you respect for someone that's a bit better looking but there's a high chance it's not gonna be as good as your current relationship.

You can get beautiful and funny women no matter your age as long as you play your cards right, you're getting way too panicked and falling for the grass is greener on the other side meme.

Enjoy what you have because what you have seems to be great and don't let your dick rule your life.
>>
Should have went home and railed your girlfriend hard to get over the hottie.
>>
You have no reason to break up with your current GF

Don't cheat on her cause you're young.
>>
>>17695096
This
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.