[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been depressed (like a lot others I'm sure) for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1473100057323.jpg (32KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1473100057323.jpg
32KB, 480x480px
I've been depressed (like a lot others I'm sure) for a long time,
and instead of ending my life I want to change it.
I want to spend the rest of my days traveling between countries living a purely nomadic life, making experiences and seeing the world.
I'll settle down somewhere eventually.
Really what I want to know is how do I do it?
How do I start and what's the best way to do it?
>>
>>17694593
Get money. The easiest way is to let your rich mom or dad die. Then just book hotels or buy an rv you fucking idiot.
>>
>>17694599
Come from a poor background, no amount of dead relatives can fund my round the world odyssey, really I'm looking for the cheap way, I've never left the country on my own either so I have no clue what to do
>>
File: cropped_header_1464379087696.jpg (249KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
cropped_header_1464379087696.jpg
249KB, 720x900px
>>17694593
I have a cousin who traveled the world without spending a dime (or at least not a fortune) .
What he basically did is volunteering. He worked for food and room... then after few weeks he moved to next city or country.
Search on the Internet for these volunteer jobs. Everyone can do this!

Good Luck.
>>
>>17694607
Start in Australia, spend a few years there saving money. The pay is pretty good compared to most countries, and you can live pretty cheap, too.

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/rankings_by_country.jsp
^Your rough guide to where you should visit on a shoestring budget. Start at the bottom, you'll meet lost of cool people in the same boat as you and have a ton of fun.
>>
>>17694593
You could build up some money (for safety) and then travel to a country, then work till you have enough money to go to the next one. This will only work if you have marketable skills, anything less than that and you'll be trapped in a shit job. For some countries low-skill jobs means your fucked. The safety money is for situations where it is needed. Such as lack of employment.
>>
>>17694593
Join the navy (no, seriously) if you don't mind actually working for a chance to see the world. And then don't only do that, save up as much money as possible so that when you get discharged you can continue traveling.

Otherwise, join the Peace Corps or some other volunteer effort.
>>
>>17694758
Don't really have those options in my country.
I live in Ireland btw, just for reference
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.