[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I manipulate a girl into falling in love with me? I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1469596885159.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1469596885159.gif
2MB, 320x240px
How do I manipulate a girl into falling in love with me?

I want her so deep in that she wouldn't know what to do with her life if I broke up with her.
>>
You'd have to be quite the master manipulator or she'd have to be quite insecure.

On a more serious note, date like a normal person you fucking psychopath.
>>
>>17694558

thats an oxymoron, like jumbo shrimp, or female president.

you cannot 'manipulate' someone into falling in love with you. only with some perception of who you are.

that being said, if you have to ask 4chan, you're already too dumb to figure it out. what are we going to do, write a ten step guide?
>>
>>17694558
message her a lot and care about her feelings
>>
>>17694575
Hahahaha I'm laughing at your bleak future.
>>>/reddit/

>>17694558
If you repeat a lie loud enough and often enough people will take it for the truth. Just fake being a narcissist and tell everyone how much you love yourself and how awesome you are at every opportunity. No guarantees on her specifically, but you'll make a dozen girls fall in love with you and can take your pick.

Or, you know, jack off to cartoons alone.
>>
File: jpO9Hc9.jpg (308KB, 783x784px) Image search: [Google]
jpO9Hc9.jpg
308KB, 783x784px
You don't manipulate. You influence.

Love is a woman's territory. You might be able to burn an inexperienced female once, but they catch on 10 times quicker than men in this arena.

You also have to contend with the fact that nearly all women, and a good sized portion of men will instinctively protect a woman in the arena of love and relationships.

Wombs are valuable. Sperm is not.

If you burn a woman in love she will make you pay with your reputation, financially, and likely in court if she's angry enough.

Figure out what men bring to the table in terms of value. Use that value to make a fair trade, and then cultivate a relationship with a woman.

As a general rule of thumb, there is no need for a young man to be in a long term relationship with a young woman if she is not pregnant with a child that has been DNA tested to be yours.

Young women are fickle for very Darwinian reasons. Their youth and beauty and the sex they can bestow upon a man are their most valuable assets. They're at their peak from 18 - 25. From 25 - 30 is slow downward slope, and from 30 - 40 life gets slowly miserable, and from 40 - 59 life really sucks for most women.

You will find as a man that men experience the opposite of what women experience as you age.

Lastly, make certain the value you're bringing to the table in a relationship has hard protections. Some women are very predatory toward men in the arena of love because it is their territory.

Women become even more predatory toward men as they get older.

TL:DR Don't try to manipulate women in the game of love. They will fuck your life up, and there will be very little you can do about it without incurring major losses.
>>
Be a good person and have an emotional connection with her that you build up over several years.
>>
>>17694584
I don't disagree with everything in your post, but the future of aging men and women is pretty much a caricature. Yeah, men are discounted less harshly for aging, but that a silver fox can live it up better than virtually any male twenty year old doesn't mean life suddenly gets grand for the majority of men who just became a bit more disillusioned and with a gut/balding head out of their twenties. And that women have a harder time landing a serious relationship after a certain age doesn't mean that their male peers won't happily have sex with them without committing. I also know plenty of older women (friends of my mom) who are completely comfortable with being single and focusing on their hobbies, family etc at an older age.

Not to mention the whole "most valuable assets" bit... I think you'd be surprised at how much most men ultimately value qualities such as sexual appetite/fun, everyday humor, insights in life that add to his worldview, intelligence, conversational skills, cooking ability, their worth as a mother, supportive skills, homemaker abilities etc compared to looks. That no sane man dislikes the sight of a hot woman doesn't mean (thank god) they turn their nose up at a less than perfect woman who can share life with them and give them a home and a family.
>>
>>17694615
>I don't disagree with everything in your post, but the future of aging men and women is pretty much a caricature.

I'm speaking in very broad brush strokes for the original poster as he sounds like a young male.

As a general rule of thumb, men start off like grape juice and age like wine, and women start off like a fresh gallon of milk and age like cottage cheese.

There are obvious exceptions.

But if a young man dedicates himself to improvement in career and athleticism very few women will be able to match him after age 35.

Before I piss off too many females, I will emphasize that women experience their value much earlier in life to the great misery of many young males. All one has to do is look at the threads on /adv/ to see that.
>>
>>17694680

In the interest of fairness here is an exception to the "women age like milk" general rule of thumb.
>>
>>17694691
Just because she's hot doesn't mean she was hotter 20 years ago, plebe.
Also, what is make-up?
>>
>>17694695

Besides the point. I'm just saying that it's rare for older women to be really attractive, but it CAN happen.

I'm trying to be nice considering what I wrote in this post >>17694680
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.