[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've found a new love which is mixing benzos and alcohol

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0067.jpg (137KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0067.jpg
137KB, 500x375px
I've found a new love which is mixing benzos and alcohol together. If I do it every once in a while, like say twice a month, it won't deteriorate my brain or anything right?
>>
you are correct, in moderate use.

but what are the benefits of this? like what do you learn from this drug experience?
>>
The problem is when twice a month becomes every week and when you build up a tolerance to that twice a month and have to up the dosage.
>>
>>17694479
this. the twice-a-month thing won't last, OP. enjoy it while you can, but as soon as you start feeling the urge to do it more often than that, it's time to quit, pronto.
>>
>>17694465

>it won't deteriorate my brain or anything right?

Other than massive organ failure and death, no. Perfectly safe.
>>
I doubt it would hurt you if you take care of yourself and kept your doses moderate. You can also take certain supplements that will decrease the neurotoxicity of the benzos and alcohol.
>>
this is a great way to commit accidental suicide and an even better way to black out for several days at a time
>>
>>17695017
You have to take a lot of benzos to fatally overdose, even if you mix it with booze. Same with opiates and benzos, the danger is hyped.

But yeah don't be a dumbass.
>>
>>17695038
This is true. When I was 20 I took 90 1mg xanax and drank a half a fifth. I was about 130lbs soaking wet back then and I only woke up 2 days later covered in piss and shit. Then I couldn't stand or walk for another 30 hours or so

But you can very easily black out and wind up in jail, So take it easy.
>>
>>17695102
...90mg? Why?
>>
>>17695109
Sorry I forgot to mention in my post. It was a suicide attempt, I was depressed about losing a friend.
>>
>>17695112
Ohh, ok.
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 261x193px
>>17695102
>90mg xanax
>>
>>17695017
happened to my aunt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.