[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey adv, my cousin wants to spend 'alone time' with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: sheep.gif (495KB, 215x168px) Image search: [Google]
sheep.gif
495KB, 215x168px
Hey adv, my cousin wants to spend 'alone time' with his girlfriend and wants to use my house since my parents are out for the day. He's giving me $40 to go to the movies with my brothers, should i let him do this?
>>
>>17694053
fuck no, he will jizz on stuff. He'll probably fuck his gf on your parents bed, on your bed, on the kitchen table, on the pillow you like to lay your head on when you nap.

Your parents trust you to leave the house in good order, don't break their trust.

Tell him to go to a motel 6 for $20 more
>>
>>17694066
plus with the motel he'll have all day instead of 2 hours. And if there are booze in the house you know that nigga gonna drink it and then you'll get shit for that too besides all the mysterious white stains on everything.
>>
>>17694053
No don't let him. You can't trust him because he might fuck her in your parents bed and then they could realize what happened but think that it was you fucking there! Also,it is gross if he fucks her in your bed or in your stuff!
>>
>>17694053
Tell him yes but only if you can get sloppy seconds with his gf
>>
the thing is that i think they're both in a rebound relationship because they both went through a breakup and they spend time with each other almost 24/7. what do u think my brothers, could this be a sign of rebound?
>>
File: 1447863794532.gif (3MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
1447863794532.gif
3MB, 360x203px
>>17694098
Only correct answer
>>
You have to be 18 to post on this site.
>>
>>17694136
im 19, you can leave if you have no contribution
>>
Say no, just tell him to go to a motel.
Chances are he'll fuck something up and you'll be blamed.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.