[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What mode am I in? >doesn't like being around other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0697.jpg (21KB, 335x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0697.jpg
21KB, 335x331px
What mode am I in?

>doesn't like being around other people
>prejudges people all the time and instantly categorises them
>Doesn't make any social effort because he "knows what's the other person will say next"

I really appreciate the small things like lifting weights and having 4chan and being able to walk and play with my dogs but I don't like people very much. I don't like the human condition. Why is that?
>>
Edgy teen mode

Maybe try getting past the surface level. Small talk is all the same, and I hate it myself, but I like finding out a little bit more about the person, their quirks and even flaws, and finding out what makes then that way.

Everyone's interesting once you get a little deeper, anon. Everyone has a front at first that makes conversations generic, but everyone secretly wants to share their more interesting side.
>>
>>17693934
Because you developed a huge ego and feel superior as a defense mechanism to cover your fear of others.
>>
>>17693975
Yes, exactly. The problem is I don't want to know anyone. I already know the human condition.

>>17693990
Quite the opposite actually. I wish I wasn't like this. Ignorance is bliss
>>
>>17693934
Social anxiety, point one and three are prime examples, point two is related to a defence mechanism based around a feeling of superiority from insecurity.
>>
>>17694058
>just looks for points he can make comments on and refuses to look at the big picture

See this is why I hate people
>>
OP, what is it that bothers you most about humanity?
>>
>>17694069
I've seen dozens of people like you, I was once one of you myself.

Just look at what you are writing. You're showing a clear sense of entitlement, wanting to be looked after by everyone. This is not you're safe space and people owe you nothing. You are not smarter than me or anyone else in this thread, you just hate people and chose to feel superior to them because you feel they have a control over you.
>>
>>17693934

you realized that conversations START the same way. its like realizing that every single sonic game starts in a green grassy wilderness, so you dont btoher to play.

just cuz you know how somethings going to start doesn't mean you know how its going to end.
>>
File: xkcdsheeple.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
xkcdsheeple.png
46KB, 376x401px
>>17694027
>already know the human condition.

What the fuck does this even mean?? Honestly you're not psychic. To say you know FOR A FACT what someone is going to be like, their thoughts, their overall personality is asinine. Can you make an educated guess? Sure. Are you 100% accurate so you shouldn't even bother? No. Reading your responses is embarrassing.

You seem pretty set in your ways, and aren't taking any advice contrary to what you're already doing so... why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>17693934
Moron mode.
>>
>>17694092
how did you stop being a pseudo-intellectual anti-social entitled asshole? Were you young when you went through this stupid phase?

These are my least favorite kinds of people. I didn't think someone was capable of such drastic change to be honest.
>>
>>17694110
It means I can see the matrix bro. I got that spidey sense and it's tingling

Its predictable. The dynamics, the characters, the personalities. It's all predictable
>>
>>17694087

If you're unable to articulate what it is about the human condition that you have a problem with, isn't this an indication that you really are just trying to convince yourself that you're above it?
>>
>>17694121
Predictable, sure. EVERYTHING is predictable to a degree. Doesn't mean you're some all-knowing magic being and nothing will ever surprise or entertain you. Please tell me you at LEAST see yourself as the same, worthless, nothing-new-to-add sack of meat waiting to die.
>>
>>17694140
Oh so like there's no escaping it so you might as well embrace it? Kinda like how you have to go to work even though you might not like it.

I can see that working
>>
>>17694144
Don't worry so much about what other people think of you anon. Even when it really feels like it, it isn't always about you
>>
>>17694152
what....? How did you get that from.....? you know I'm not OP, right?
>>
>>17694153
Spidey sense lol
>>
>>17693934
iktf op
>tfw too intelligent to lift
>tfw too intelligent to make friends
>tfw too intelligent to get a job
>>
>>17694159
No.... so... I'm saying OP's one saving grace would be if he also looked at himself and saw the same predictability and lack of uniqueness. At least then there'd be a shred of humility. I don't care what this kid thinks of me- he seems like a goddamn miserable human being. I see the shitty vapidness of the world, but I don't automatically write everyone off like a retard. I'm smart enough to know there ARE people worth interacting with.
>>
https://youtu.be/WPxyAuISqXs?t=1m48s

OP totally wrote a book! Lookit!

Basically...

"This is Why I Hate You"
>>
>>17694167
Yeah There are people I look up to
>>
>>17694183
Oh. You ARE OP.
Yeah, the whole assuming "I took your outlook personally" thing- no, I didn't. I mean, right there is an example of you believing you're reading into something correctly, but you didn't. Your 'spidey sense' needs some tweaking.

>why don't I like the human condition

It's because you're smart enough to see patterns.
You're dumb enough to think you're too smart for everything.

Hopefully this is something you grow out of and are later embarrassed by, but plenty don't.
>>
>>17694208
Hopefully I don't become old and bitter but for now I like my mental solitude. It gives me time to think about stuff and right now that feels important
>>
>>17694218
Ok kiddo, well I guess I don't understand why you're here then. Like... what's up? Just wanted to get some perspective?
>>
>>17694228
The advice isn't bad but I'm mainly here for the anonymity
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.