[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I befriend a girl three years ago (i was 19, she was 20, both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Atlas.jpg (288KB, 900x915px) Image search: [Google]
Atlas.jpg
288KB, 900x915px
I befriend a girl three years ago (i was 19, she was 20, both in college). She was really nice and good looking, and was sort of comic geek and weaboo (she is hot, but it seems he wasn't on highschool).
Whatever... in time i realized that she only talked to me when she had problems with men. She even said to me once "Why can i fall in love with guys like you?", which was very painful because i had feelings even though i knew it was never going to happen.
Whatever... she always sort of eluded me when i asked her to do something (just like friends). She used to say: "i am depressed right now because of somehing that happened" or "i'm really busy". 2 months later: already had and broke up with some guy. This happened a lot, so i started to distrust her. I admit she was there when i was feeling bad about someone or something, but those things really pissed mi off.

She used to invite me to like the "comicon" of our city every year. I said no this year (i stopped talking to her a few weeks before that), she asked why, and i told her why: that she only wanted me to comfort her for her bad romantic decisions whilst she eluded me all the time when she was fine.
She went mad: i leaved it the way it was, and a week after i tried to talk to her. After all, maybe i did not tell her this in an appropriate way. She told me it was useless, she know knew what i thought about her, and that she didn't have time for stupid drama.
I found out by chance that she is going to go to the comiccon like event with a friend of her whom she stopped talking because "become too close with her ex, and the people who hates her". My question is: i trully lost a friend, or nothing of value was lost? This situation vex me greatly, because i have few friends (like her and another two).
>>
>>17693591
Nothing , you lost literally nothing . She's not your friend , she deliberately used you . It's not like you would have slayed her any time soon either . The faster that relationships that are built on dishonesty and lies like this crumble , the better .
>>
>>17693594
She really made me think i was a jerk.
>>
>>17693591
As you sensed, she was a user of people. One trait of users is that when they treat you badly, they convince you it was your fault.
>>
>>17693591
>(she is hot, but it seems he wasn't on highschool).
>he
>>
>>17693784
Mistake. No, she is not a trap.
>>
>>17693719
Welcome to women.

You're always the jerk.
>>
>>17693812
Wise.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.