[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>me talking to gf on whatsapp > Gf -"we havent set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>me talking to gf on whatsapp
> Gf -"we havent set our fb profile status to relationship"
>Me "i dont like to, its not that big of a deal for me and my family members would just spam it with comments"
>Gf gets mad

How badly did i fuck up?
>>
Pretty badly. You revealed you were underage b&. You must be 18 or older to post here, friendo.
>>>/9gag/
>>
>>17693492

6/10 but it is salvagable

tell her that relationship is between you two not some advertisement on social media. Stand your ground OP
>>
>>17693492
Grow some balls, son.
Also this. >>17693501
>>
Your gf wants you to acknowledge the relationship in public so it feels more serious.
Personally I get where your coming from, I have a large family that feed off drama and gossip and I don't like being the centre of their talking point, but it obviously means a lot to your gf.
Just change your status.
>>
>>17693492
You were probably trying to say that facebook isn't a big deal but instead you said your relationship isn't a big deal
You just said she's irrelevant
>>
Thanks for the replys guys
>>
you dont like drama yet youre creating unnecessary drama with your gf?

just put it on fb. fb will post it up so everyone on your list will see it, but you can delete that post. it will still have your gf on there when you look at your about section. so your family would have to go out of their way to comment on it.
>>
>>17693492

Explain yourself better in the future, think about what you're saying and how those words can be misconstrued. You should say that you don't care about facebook at all but if it's important to her you can put it up, but you prefer not to because of whatever reasons you have which I don't particularly understand. Tell her you prefer telling people you care about and those close to you in person and introducing her to them in real life instead of telling a bunch of acquaintances and older friends that you're in a relationship.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.