[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mental health question >you are me >lifelong loser >not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Mental health question

>you are me
>lifelong loser
>not suicidal for a good three years
>rack up debt, jeopardize employment, generally reckless
>wtf am i doing

The world doesn't feel real unless I let situations escalate into crisis. I love how far I've come and I just keep fucking up. Have you been here before? How do you stop being drawn to self-endangerment?
>>
>>17692940
If I had to describe myself in one word it would be "late".

Late to bloom. Late to work. Late on payments. Late to swerve away. Late to become someone.
>>
>>17692940
Utilize it to your benefit. Own it and run with it, just don't show up late to work. Make sure you do a better job than anyone around you because fuck them. I'm drunk but I'm kinda hearing you, I've been successful and going upwards for 8 years now just running like that. I was behind everyone in my peer group and just said fuck this shit and now there's only 2 bros who I think of as "above me", but I'd never admit it out loud because we're in comparable job situations and pay ranges. They just have a more solid career foundation than I do.
>>
>>17693003
Thanks brodie. I barely speak to my best friend and disconnect as much as possible. Frankly, I don't have a peer group. None of my coworkers or my role models are people I see myself growing into. Part of growing up for me was finding a replacement for religion. And I have a whole slew of perspectives that are elitist or harsh. For that, I have respect, but there's no relating and certainly no comparing careers or philosophy. As a social outcast, I strive to be non-redundant and succeeding is, as it turns out, very lonely. The stress sort of manifests itself into repeat attempts to maim my livelihood.
>>
I don't believe in a god or a career, then dying.

I live instead, through the belief - responsibility is determined by your ever-increasing abilities.

We should strive to be informed and challenged to our potential in order to have meaningful satisfaction.

My hope is that nations cease war and let the truth empty us of contempt. With globalization, progress is uninhibited by selfish agendas. Humans can commit to envisioning the best of what we are capable, and create the tools to complete them.

There's other things: Improve the genome, colonize the universe, save life out there if they are troubled. But I'll be long dead so I don't care.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder
>>
>>17693172
Yeah a disorder is within my expectations. Your point?
>>
>>17693172
If you can see where I deviate past reason, that would be helpful. I can't judge that for myself naturally.

...I try to redirect the self-obsession through volunteering myself to people and organizations. It helps.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.