[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship and live and worries solved: The desire for knowledge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (48KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
48KB, 852x480px
Relationship and live and worries solved:

The desire for knowledge is the cause of paranoia and jealousy. Not knowing the truth and being aware of that fact. And desiring to become aware of it

The answer is to stop desiring intelligence, and simply accept existence. This is the path to true relaxation and happiness. Do it within reason though to maximize your time here on Earth and worldly pleasure, and yes worldly pleasures includes donating money, making friends, connecting with your family on an emotional level, and making love. So enjoy them

Time to go watch Carl Sagan's Cosmos and bask in that scientific brilliance.
>>
>>17692906
I'm so worried about the future that I avoid living in the present and past, and enjoying myself in life right now. I get stuck caring too much about future plans when really all that exists is right now, this moment, so if I don't enjoy life now I may not have the chance in the future. Just start enjoying it now, stop thinking about the future so much

Stop being afraid to have your future ruined by embarassment, just stop worrying nobody cares

People that judge you will either forget about you because you aren't important in their lives, or they will forgive you deep down inside because they feel empathy and compassion, even if they have subconscious judgements who cares. Forget them. Focus on moving into the life you want now, not the future. Because that is the answer to having a good future: to lay a groundwork with a good present and past. It's not hard.
>>
>>17692923
Being worried that people will judge me or I'l embarass myself, that is literally a powerless force and you shouldn't let it get to you. It hasn't killed anyone

That's the answer to live, to being social with people. Just be nice and stop assuming they'll judge you, because if they do they're just assholes anyway and who cares, and if they don't then they're yours, they're someone you can rely on and love and trust and give your heart. So relax, stop worrying.
>>
>>17692926
I keep worrying, and then the future comes, and it never ends up mattering. WHO CARES LMFAO!

Just do your job, be a good citizen, and connect with those who you know obviously love you, like your family. And find new people to connect with too. It's so easy
>>
>>17692930
Back to Cosmos.
>>
>>17692941
The issue with society is that we keep waiting to enjoy life. We keep wasting the now, for some future that will never really come

Stop living in the future, enjoy now, or your future will be full of miserable unenjoyed moments
>>
>>17692976
A nice life is a good life to look back on. You know the true morality, just be nice to people and stuff.
>>
>worldly pleasures
..Would also include the pursuit of intelligence

>The desire for knowledge is the cause of paranoia and jealousy.
This is a huge stretch and you don't even back any of it up. OP I know you think you are saying something worthwhile, but you really aren't.
>>
>>17693074
Evolutionarily speaking, it is. Jealousy is caused by the lack of knowledge that your partner will stay with you and continue to provide for you, emotionally and physically.
>>
Ok, so in this comment "knowledge" could just as well be replaced with the word "security". Again, you aren't really going into any detail, especially not about what you consider to be knowledge, and how its inherently tied to jealousy.
>>
>>17693134
Obviously meant for >>17693120
>>
>>17693147
No, knowledge of security. Many people are safe but still worry
>>
>>17692906

Or you could spy on your gf and check her text messages when she's in the shower like *everyone* else does.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.