[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a move on him. I am pretty damn fucking sure he got the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: yakuigfsd.jpg (102KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
yakuigfsd.jpg
102KB, 600x675px
I made a move on him. I am pretty damn fucking sure he got the message. He neither acknowledged, advanced, retreated, or anything else. But for the rest of our time together, he was just as awesome a friend can be, and open about being an awesome friend.

Do I fire a second volley? Should I make another move to him?
>>
I'm pretty sure he'd be seizing your vaginate harder than commies want to seize the means of production by now, if he was interested. you risk losing a great friendship by making it hella awkward, but if you really think it's worth risking and thst shit can still roll relatively smooth after a potential fuck up, then drop some more hints. not gradually, though, be even more open and direct this time, if that doesn't work then fuck it
>>
>>17692898
Man here.

There is a VERY good chance he didn't get your message.

Men are good at a lot of things, but not at reading subtlety or getting hints. Hints or clues or nonverbal communications that are blatantly obvious to women are opaque to us. You have to speak to us in short declarative statements, preferably of one-syllable words, to be sure we even notice that a message is being sent, much less understanding it.
>>
>>17692898
Most men do not understand subtle, and it is surprising how many women just don't understand this. You have to be super obvious. If you want him, fire a second volley for sure. Get him alone and make a move on him.

When you say you made a move, what did you actually do?
>>
File: 1457072262450.jpg (38KB, 258x254px) Image search: [Google]
1457072262450.jpg
38KB, 258x254px
>>17692898
A lot of men, I'd say like 80% are fucking clueless
I know people that had to literally spell it out for their now partner.
Some will get it, the big majority is just gonna wonder
"Oh shit is she doing what I THINK she's doing? nah no way I'd be a retard to ruin things like this she's just being nice"
I grew up with a lot of women, learned about signs, body language, reading between lines and subtlety but I'd be lying if I said this never happened to me when I was younger, shit that I still beat myself over.
>>
>>17693279
Forgot to mention that there's also a big chance that he's shy and he's scared of acting, depends on what your move was.
>>
>>17692921
>Seizing means of production
>Grabbing vagina
Is there a difference?
>>
>>17693257
>>17693279
this
When I was in high school, there was this girl who OBVIOUSLY liked me. I mean she constantly stared at me, talked with me ALL THE TIME, etc.
Me having no self esteem + being clueless led to me not realising it.
But desu I was in a mindset, where I just started lifting, so I felt like a fucking weakling. I also had bad akne, so I wouldnt believe any girl would have interest in me, she was pretty attractive on top of that.

After a while she gave up and hated/ignored me since then lol.
>>
>>17692898
what was your "move"? like what exactly did you do to show interest

from my experience most girls bold move is "i stared at him for almost 5 seconds, how can he be so oblivious????"
>>
>>17693290
Pic related
>>17692898
As many people said most man, and especially dudes with low self esteem will not get "signs" that wpuld seem obvious to you. We just suck at this.
I'd say unless you were blatantly obvious about your intentions go for another shot.
>>
>>17692898

>Should I make another move to him?
yes.
>>
>>17692898
over generalization but men think in two ways. Every woman wants me and my dick and no woman would ever want me and my dick.

What you describe I would place in the second category. If he was repulsed or didn't want you he would avoid you. He likely does not believe you would want him and are playing with him to get his hope up only for you to emerge tomorrow with some other guy arm in arm. Try a second volley. If you have other guys hovering around you, back them off.
>>
File: 1476844876205.gif (565KB, 500x624px) Image search: [Google]
1476844876205.gif
565KB, 500x624px
>>17692898
I'm in a similar situation, except she got the message.
And.... She's acting cold.
>>
>>17693464
>She's acting cold
then you have no shot with her romantically
>>
>>17693464
Give it up my nigga.

I'd say just lay off her for a while.
If she's your friend start talking and try to continue the way it was before.
>>
>>17693468
>>17693620

Oh, fuck me
>>
>>17692898
If you play WOW and are in my English class, no stay the fuck away you fat fuck
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.