[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really nervous when it comes to dating because I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9133.jpg (3MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9133.jpg
3MB, 2448x3264px
I'm really nervous when it comes to dating because I'm a virgin.

Every guy I hit it off with, I'm worried he will be grossed out by me because if we do get things physical, I'm sensitive and clueless and will probably be very awkward in bed. I'm not wife material or a Christian either, I just haven't met anyone who was compatible enough to date that long.

And I don't want to lose it to some rando, but I also don't want to have to put someone I care about through having to deal with my ugly stupid self in bed.
>>
Easy,just find a guy thats virgin too,that way your both will be awkward.
>>
>>17692834
I, uh, honestly haven't met any guys who were virgins since high school. I'm in a massive party university so everyone has boyfriends or one night stands. So they probably have high expectations, too. All the girls here are completely stunning.
>>
>>17692815
Is that a picture of you? Your not ugly.
>>
You sound like you have low self esteem.

Have you tried regular exercise?
>>
>>17692843
Thanks hon. It was a good branch day.

>>17692849
I run and do calisthenics, but I'll never be as pretty as the other girls in town. They're all tall, leggy, tan, and curvy-- I'm pale and have no boobs, like a child.
>>
>>17692860
>skinny pale girl
A lot of guys like that. Femanon if you're looking for a real boyfriend he'll understand that you're a virgin and will work it out with you. I wasn't a virgin when I started dating my current gf and she was a virgin. First few times were okay but they get a lot better after the 2nd or so time
>>
>>17692914
Hm, I guess that it's a more optimistic way of looking at things. Thank you. I think my big problem is that I don't see myself as offering enough to be worth committing to for any guy, especially one I find interesting and fun to talk to. Maybe if I keep working on that, it will be easier to stop seeing my virginity as a social failure.
>>
>>17692961
Post a pic of yourself?
Men are typically viewed as a failure if they haven't had sex by their first year of college or even before that. You're a female, you'll be fine.
>>
>guy grossed out by VIRGIN

Wat. Usually, guys are grossed out by the over-sexed, not virgins...

What is there to be "grossed out" by, exactly? A vag that's never had another dude's junk in? ...That's gross how?

Couple things;
>Being short isn't bad(especially as a woman).
>Having small boobs isn't bad, sure, it may be harder to rock the cleavage, but you won't ever get back pain(I'm not being sarcastic, this is a thing), and lots of guys find them sexy, or at worst, not a "dealbreaker". ones that do probably aren't worth it anyway

Not sure why you feel you're ugly, maybe you were bullied? Bad self-image? I don't know how to help there, but you should talk to someone, that's a bad way to go.

Oh, also, COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR PARTNER. Poor communication kills. If nothing else, remember that.
>>
pale and no boobs works for me OP

i'm sure there are plenty of others who feel the same
>>
File: IMG_8936.jpg (112KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8936.jpg
112KB, 600x800px
>>17693002
(me feat. coffee)
I work on campus at Starbucks-- about every third customer that comes in just makes my heart jump to throat, the chicks on campus are just model material. So charming, too. But I will take this moment and appreciate that I am female. Being male sounds hard.

>>17693013
Well, I feel like it may be hard to turn someone on when you're wincing in pain and telling them things along the lines of, "stop, slow down, slow down, be a sloth, ow, etc." And then bleed all over the place for good measure. Feels like polar opposite of anything I'd want to get mixed in with, although I guess if someone very nice and patient decides to stick with me, maybe they could eventually make it fun.

Seriously, thank you both. It's so nice of you to take the time to explain to me.
>>
I'd kill for a cute virgin girl like you to cuddle with, watch movies together and slowly develop a lasting relationship.
>>
>>17693054
If that's you, I think you're gorgeous. Shame you don't live in California, or I'd be asking you out right now.
>>
>>17693054
You're cute. There are plenty of guys out there who would treat you right. You're probably looking in the wrong places tho
>>
>>17693073
I do live in California, what part are you in?
>>
>>17693062

>>17693073

>>17693077

You are all sweet and therefore, thank you so much.

I am probably looking in the wrong places, yes. I try and find girls to date on okc and tinder, and the last guy I dealt with was a classmate. I developed very strong feeling for him, but upon realizing, he tried to have sex with me, would not fit, and afterwards decided to tell me that he had a girlfriend who he wanted to be serious about. Until you brought it up, I didn't think of this. Astute! I think it is still messing me up, honestly.

>>17693079
I don't live in California.
>>
>>17693079
>I do live in California

>>17693087
>I don't live in California
>>
>>17693054
No prob. Not trying to stick to the sex thing, but if you're worried out bleeding, then you may not need to. There's a chance of minor-to-zero bleeding if you've ever: Rode a bike, horse, masturbation, etc. Not recommending you do anything rash, of course. Again, this really isn't something a loving partner will fuss about.

I'm not your mom or your dad, and I say you're pretty cute, and have nice eyes. Try to build yourself up, surround yourself with people that support you, not those that knock you down.
We all carry hurt, you've got to be strong.

Best wishes, Anon.
>>
>>17693054
You're very pretty, and just over thinking things.

I don't know any guys who would consider a girl being a virgin bad.

To be totally honest, no, it's not particularly fun actually taking a girl's virginity (sometimes; some need more care than others), but most guys can get past that easily, and honestly, it'll make you seem like great relationship material to a lot of guys.

It's not a huge deal. Seriously, just don't worry about it.
>>
>>17693094
I literally just tried to throw you off to embarrass you and make you rethink your life
>>
>>17693108
I know, I kek'd. Missing 100% of untaken shots and all that. Not embarrassed, just amused.
>>
>>17693095
You are wise. I hope very good things come your way. And I'll make an absolute point to myself to go to that party my friends are having this weekend, instead of staying at home again. Nice interaction is important and probably I am bad because I don't put myself out there enough, too. Hugs!

>>17693099
Thank you for the insider perspective! Knowing that, I guess I need to become clearer when I am not ok with people getting handsy, and also more ok with myself reaching out to people I do actually like to date-- it's so nice to learn I'm not exactly like a nasty surprise lying in wait due to not being a bedroom goddess. Thanks.
>>
>>17692815
>but I also don't want to have to put someone I care about through having to deal with my ugly stupid self in bed.
But there's nothing to deal with.
I think you put way too much emphasis on it being your first time and all.

If a guy has a problem with your not having had sex yet, consider it a good douchebag-filter. Not worth your time in the long run anyway.

If you find a guy who really cares about you, there will be no problem. Why would there be?

The first time with somebody is always special anyway, and maybe awkward, because it's new and you don't know the ins and outs (pun intended) of the other person.
First times are never really that good compared to having sex later in a relationship, when you both know each other better than before.

Maybe mistakes will happen, so what, laugh it off. Nothings hotter than a bit of laughter in bed.

Don't sweat it, it's not as serious as you might see it now.
>>
>>17693054
You don't look that thin desu. how long is your hair? i hope you dress better when you aren't at work because nothing looks good about your appearance in that pic. sorry if it's mean but i can see why you're bi, your casting a wide net huh?

also for the love of god don't tell people youre bi it's a massive red flag.
>>
>>17693155
Yes, this thread has really helped me see that in a relationship proper, sex can be a learning experience in a nice way. It's a really good thing to learn! Thanks, anon :). Although now I'm worried, because many people on /adv/ have relationship problems because their S.O. doesn't want to have sex quite early in the relationship-- I hardly feel I know someone after talking for a month. But I guess this is where clear communication is key.

>>17693158
Oh dear.
>>
>>17693167
You are a bit like my girlfriend (8y together now). All you need is to finally meet someone that you instantly trust and connect with. Since you are looking for both genders this is a little easier so conside it a bonus. Look for Someone whos confidence will be an inspiration for you. Don't overthink all this. You look fine. A lot of people including myself are attracted to your type. Normal girls can have a super special attraction to them too. Looking for a pretty girl with big boobs is shallow so stop comparing yoirself to other girls. In the end real people are attracted to eachothers personality anyway. Also dont overthink the future problems with having sex. In my experience it will all go on a romantic autopilot if you found someone fun you can trust. Just open up your personality, be yourself. Be more confident, you are def not ugly haha
>>
You write better than most 4channers. What are you studying?
>>
>>17693167
This >>17693191

You're both pretty and a total lady. Rare traits nowadays. I even wonder why you haven't had a boyfriend as of now.
>>
>>17692815
tl;dr
eat some valium, share a bottle of wine, and go slow.
/thread
>>
>>17693196
Hahaha, is this a troll, or are you actually
>tipping fedora this hard
>>
>>17693054
You are really cute, and I am a dude who is super into short, flat-chested extremely pale blondes if that makes you feel any better.
>>
File: PBF252-Carolyn.jpg (110KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
PBF252-Carolyn.jpg
110KB, 900x300px
OP I'm a guy but you pretty much summed up my current situation. I also went to a party school and it was hard seeing people so casual about it.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, believe it or not, there are some guys out there who are in the same situation. Just be patient and don't live your life by other people's standards. I like to think that when I meet the girl I eventually lose it to, she'll be understanding because we have a real connection.

This might be more of a problem for you because guys can be a lot more manipulative when trying to get girls in to bed. Again, the only advice I can give you is to trust your judgment and do it when you meet someone you really like and want to share the experience with.
>>
>>17693054
Lesbian here, I think you look really cute and would date you :)
>>
>>17692834

Because guys think that being a legitimate virgin puts women off. So they lie so they don't seem like a fucking loser. I'm a 22 year old virgin and I simply don't give a fuck. I'm just waiting for the right person if it ever comes.
>>
>>17692838
You're obviously not looking hard enough. I'm attractive and fit but still a virgin because of other circumstances. And I'd also really prefer a virgin girl, so don't make judgements about people without actually knowing. There are probably tons of virgin guys on your campus.
>>
>>17693201
>/adv/
probably the latter
>>
>>17693191
>>17693196
>>17693202
>>17693470
Aw, thank you all! I didn't expect this thread to give me confidence boost, what a pleasant surprise.

>>17693181
Yes, I think when I set aside my impatience you are advocating a very rational approach. I'm graduating in May next year, so if I don't meet someone by then, I'll still be alive-- just not in my party hard college town any more. Maybe it will even be for the better.

>>17693455
>>17693482
>>17693509
Virgins of /adv/ unite! In spirit!
>>
go to a stem university
either that or go to a compsci university
the guys that will approach you probably have already lost their virginity there, so the safest bet is going for the shy guys that never talk to you.
that may work
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.