[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lose fairly good job >move back in with mom >working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1477106097033.jpg (31KB, 539x625px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477106097033.jpg
31KB, 539x625px
>lose fairly good job
>move back in with mom
>working as delivery driver for $12/hr, barely enough to pay debts
>wife leaves me
>mom dies, dad left when I was 4, no siblings

what do I do now?
>>
Posting on 4chan was, I guess.
>>
that's much too vague of a question for me to give you a meaningful answer
>>
File: IMG_20161021_221503.jpg (177KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161021_221503.jpg
177KB, 1280x960px
>>17692785
Start a business. That's what I'm doing!
>>
>>17692802
I have a business but Im burnt out and I spend most of my time at my job anyway.
Also I'm broke if that wasn't clear so it's hard to business.
>>
>>17692806
What kind of business?
>>
>>17692813
Delivering food isn't a business, anon. You are delusional.
>>
>>17692817
No, I sell games, accessories, systems, electronics, as well as repairs, and on the other side manufacture larp and cosplay props and weaponry.
>>
>>17692829
Start a lucrative business. Look into distribution. If you're willing to bust your ass and can drive, it pays pretty good.

Also, police departments nationwide are pretty desperate for new cops right now with so many quitting because it's just a shitty profession to be in after BLM and Eric Holder made it impossible to be both safe and proactive.
>>
File: 1476473563279.jpg (35KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1476473563279.jpg
35KB, 500x667px
>>17692785
>>lose fairly good job
Go to trade school or college to qualify for a better job. Be a welder, get some Cisco certs, get a BS in a decent technical field...do something other than just scrape by. If you can't get loans then do night classes.

>>move back in with mom
Nothing wrong with that. Be respectful, humble, and make at least a token contribution each month.

>>working as delivery driver for $12/hr, barely enough to pay debts
Accept that it's the reality of where you're at and bust your ass to get opportunities for better shifts or a better position.

>>wife leaves me
I'm sorry anon. If it was your fault do your damndest to fix it and keep it fixed. If it was her fault cry it out, learn the lessons, and don't let her be the focus of your life anymore. She's already moved on, don't suffer needlessly. The more you improve yourself the more justified in court you'll be with any divorce or custody hearings.

>>mom dies, dad left when I was 4, no siblings
Execute her will, take care of the estate, and go to a church. Even if you're not religious it's a free form of therapy and a chance to hang around other humans. It's a hospital for the sinner, not a hotel for the saints.

>what do I do now?
Dig deep and follow your dream. Not what society says you should do, not what friends say, etc. If in your lifetime you discovered you need a marriage then remarry a quality woman. If you're ready to spend some time alone, work to be the best you possible.

Go to school, work out, stop the drinking or drugs if applicable, make some friends who can help you accomplish your goals, and don't let yourself wallow in sorrow. I know losing a parent is extremely tough, so mourn in the ways you need, but don't let it consume you.

>We're all gonna make it anon, don't believe the lies
>>
>>17692857
>shitty profession
>stop some random guy on the street
>say you smell weed
>rummage through his wallet, car, bags
>pocket the money he was going to use for buying drugs
>ask him to empty his bank account as well
>hard
>>
>>17692785
America has no class mobility. You can't go to school because you don't have the time, and you're swamped by debts. You're basically fucked, unless you have some assets to sell.
Basically, if you own your moms house now, you're fine. Live a normie life. If you can't afford to keep it, sell it, and move to a cheap country like nepal. Retire early and do lots of drugs.
If you don't have the house, jack off to cartoons for the rest of your life and look for a better job.
>>
>>17692829
What's the name of your business anon? I'll try advertising you around my local comms. (Cosplay and LARP).
Also, try to look for a better-paying job and get to it the moment you find one. Never stop searching.
I suppose you at least inherited some wealth too?
>>
File: 1476499895536.jpg (91KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1476499895536.jpg
91KB, 640x360px
>>17693514
Spotted the liberal with lack of ambition and imagination
>>
>>17692785
Apply for social housing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.