[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm scared of dying. I'm afraid of pain very much.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1444283327610.png (289KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1444283327610.png
289KB, 500x500px
I'm scared of dying. I'm afraid of pain very much. Is there any way I can die painlessly from old age?
>>
>>17692561
Yeah, live for a long time.
>>
assisted suicide is legal in parts of the world. sounds pretty bitchin
>>
Conquer your fear anon, shoot yourself in the liver
>>
>>17692563
I hope I do. but we all will die someday, so is there a way to die with minimal pain at least in old age?
>>
>>17692567
>>17692569
but I want to live for a long time or at least until my quality of life makes it so its not worth living. How painful do you think it will be and why am I the only one concerned with this?
>>
>>17692561
You want to die like my grandfather, peacefully in his sleep, not screaming in terror like the passengers on the bus he was driving.
>>
>>17692561
1.google "nitrogen exit bag"
2. jerk of to cartoons on the internet
3.???
4.profit
>>
Usually if you're in hospice care, terminally ill, on death's door, whatever, you will get so much painkillers you'll be high as a fucking kite 24/7 because your health is no longer top priority, your comfort is. So you don't really gotta worry about that.

And as you get older you start to realize how tenuous the difference is between existing and not existing. That's how old people are more accepting of death than younger people. Existing is an okay experience but it's not that fucking special. It becomes less about facing the abyss and more about finishing business while you're still alive. Don't worry about it either.

But believe me about hospice care they pump you full of everything. If you die in there you likely won't even notice it and like heroin overdose, you're too fucking comfy to care.
>>
>>17692561
if you live to be 85+ every bone and muscle in your body will hurt so much that death will be a sweet release
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.