[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, /adv/, today is the big day. In a few hours, I'll go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1392950481712.png (94KB, 673x600px) Image search: [Google]
1392950481712.png
94KB, 673x600px
So, /adv/, today is the big day. In a few hours, I'll go on a date with the girl of my dreams. I can't sleep and I'm too much nervous for it.

I'll pick her up at her house, in a nearby city, and then I'll take her to a nice bar I know. Maybe we will go to a party afterwards, but it depends on our moods.

The thing is...I'm really in love with her, so I'm afraid I can fuck things up accidentally, because I'm not that good at dates...

Can someone give me any advice on how to deal with my anxiety and take this the best way I can? I really don't wanna miss this chance, she's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Also, I've bought flowers, chocolate and wrote her a letter (She really liked other stuff I wrote for her, so I think she might like this), am I being over romantic or it's a good idea?
>>
>>17692376
>Also, I've bought flowers, chocolate and wrote her a letter

You're fucking it up already
>>
>>17692376
I'd say you're being a neckbeard fag for all the preamble, but if you've already done shit like that and she liked it, then sure go for it.

All you got to think is that she wants to be there more than you.
And then you have all the power and it feels good.
>>
>>17692398
Can you explain why?
>>17692399
Actually, we started talking because of an e-mail I wrote her. Then I wrote other things and she always loved it. She told me she had shown it to her family and her closest friends, and all of them are telling I'm perfect for her. This made me a lot more nervous, because I need to impress her after that
>>
>>17692417
Are you 15?

Because otherwise this sounds like you gonna get raped/robbed
>>
>>17692421
No, actually, she's younger than me. And why does it sound like this? I know she's not fake or anything.
>>
>>17692431
Because it sounds naive.

>meet internet woman
>do everything wrong
>she still wants to meet in person
>spend money to go see "her"
>find an alleyway full of grown men who beat you up and take everything you have.

The person you're talking to, as you've described, doesn't sound real.
>>
>>17692398
NO NO NO NO NO

OP I AM A REALLY HOT GIRL AND YOU NEED TO STOP RIGHT NOW OK THIS IS BAD
>>
>>17692417
What the fuck did you write man? Teach me your wizardly secrets.
>>
OP, this is too opulent a display of affection. If you want her to feel you like her, show her in your actions. Getting flowers, letter, chocolates are all very overdone and weird. Most women would feel VERY UNCOMFORTABLE with that. Just go out and have a good time. End the date after two hours. Too much time on the first date can get weird, and it'll be exhausting to talk for that long.
>>
Hey OP, i have had a couple dates and i feel like you're doing fine. i suggest cutting back a little bit and don't show your nervousness. the key to having a good date is to keep talking. any breaks in conversation will lead to awkwardness. find out a lot about her, so that you can do more in your letters. but don't be pushy. basically, keep clam, have a good time and be gentle-man like.
>>
>>17692437
I've seen quite a lot to be sure she's real
>>17692441
Why?
>>17692445
I told her how I admired her blog and wanted to meet her. She loved it and we've started talking
>>17692456
This is actually meant to be long. I know it will be hard, but I'll have to try my best
>>
>>17692441
this is why
>>17692456
your and idiot
>>
So, I'm getting ready to go now. After barely sleeping all night, the time is finally arriving.

One thing I realized is that she's as nervous as me. She sent me a message during the night telling me she couldn't sleep too because of our date. I never thought she would be that way for a guy like me, my legs are shaking right now
>>
You don't love her. You're infatuated with her because you are an idiot virgin with zero life experience.

Love is a feeling you get after a year of living together and knowing every terrible fucking flaw of a person. You haven't even gone out with her yet.
>>
>>17693420

Good luck. Try to chill out and just have a good time.
>>
>>17693422
I'm not a virgin and already had some relationships, but a thing like that never happened before. I mean, she's too beautiful for me and I really thought she would never be interested in me. And, I don't know how to say it, but I really know, deep inside of me, that I really love her
>>17693423
Thanks, anon. I really hope this works out
>>
So, how did it go? I'm anon >>17692463
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.