[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it okay to ogle anime boys when you're in a relationship?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1475193553180.jpg (144KB, 640x905px) Image search: [Google]
1475193553180.jpg
144KB, 640x905px
Is it okay to ogle anime boys when you're in a relationship? My boyfriend gets annoyed that I find anime boys attractive, and collect merchandise of them. I sometimes tweet about them being cute, and how it would be fun to be in their universe with them. Not in a serious way, just in a "wouldn't that be cute" way. My boyfriend says I am making him look like a cuck by doing this. Am I cucking my bf with anime boys?
>>
File: 1360438136795.jpg (24KB, 274x282px) Image search: [Google]
1360438136795.jpg
24KB, 274x282px
that's funny but i kind of understand how he feels

but nah you aren't cucking him

just tell him it's all fun and games, unfortunately it's harder for people who don't spend time on 4chan to grasp this kind of thing
>>
Nah, you just have a fetish for jerking it to cartoons. It's perfectly healthy. He's only upset about it because he's feeling alienated. Try and incorporate him into your fetish!

Try making masks of cute anime boys you love and ask him to wear them when you make love. Be sure to reward him, by telling him how fucking hot he looks in those anime masks. Over time, try and merge his sexual identity with anime boys by calling out their name during sex , or similar tricks. Be creative! When he identifies as your qt anime bf he won't have a problem at all when you talk about them, because in his mind you will be talking about him. Good luck, and enjoy a lifetime of jerking it to cartoons without your pesky 3d bf getting in the way :)
>>
Now when you say boy how young are we talking here?
>>
File: 1318740289826.jpg (76KB, 640x802px) Image search: [Google]
1318740289826.jpg
76KB, 640x802px
Jesus Christ.

I can't even.

Does anyone have that book on how to even? I think this retarded post cost me my ability to even.
>>
Tell your boyfriend to either cosplay fuck you or hit the road.
What kind of faggot feels threatened by imaginary men?
>>
>>17692120
I assure him it's just a bit of fun, I encourage him to look at anime girls the same way, but he only has interest in ones that look like me. He used to have a problem with masturbating over hentai (like an actual addiction) so maybe he thinks I'm the same? Despite me rarely ever masturbating to anything but him
>>
>>17692141
Oh fuck off, I love my BF and would stop looking at anime boys all together immediately if he required it. But he has not yet forced me to make a decision and I don't feel it's healthy to not have a discussion about both sides of something. I'm just trying to find a way to explain it to him to convey that I'm not ignoring him or "cheating"
>>
>>17692143
Whatever standard anime bishounen age is. Not shota or anything
>>
>>17692105
most guys would be grateful that you're not ogling real guys. if my gf did this i'd think its cute
>>
Wait till anime is real then cuck him.
>>
>>17692203
Honestly just keep jerking off to cartoons. Do it in secret though. If he can't handle it, that's sad he's insecure, but it's not harming him. Jerk on.
>>
>>17692151
Nah, there's an organ that helps you even. Sad thing is, you'll never know whether it failed. It's like a car engine, where the light blinks and you already know something's wrong, but you just can't get to the mechanic until late next season.
>>
>>17692105

I know they're not real, but most guys and girls don't like being constantly compared to other people unless they're really secure in themselves. And as we all know, most of us aren't exactly thrilled with ourselves.

So yeah, it's innocent enough from your end OP but at the same time it's kind of annoying after a while to hear how you would love to be in their world with them, because your boy's brain fills in "I'd love to be in their world with them >without you"

So, eh. You're not 100% wrong, but you're not really thinking about it too hard from his angle, so you might wanna cut back. I mean, would you be mad if he said the same thing about anime girls, or had similar habits?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.