[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a fucking beta cunt and I know it. Even though I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5006.jpg (591KB, 1440x1659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5006.jpg
591KB, 1440x1659px
I'm a fucking beta cunt and I know it. Even though I have a lot of prospective gfs, I managed to get myself a oneitis again and it drives me crazy. I know I should just ask her out and be done with it, but I haven't done anything abouty feelings for her for months even though I believe she likes me too, so I dread the good old "lets be friends" bs because I just couldn't grow some fucking balls.

Is the friendzone a meme or is it real? Does waiting more than a couple of weeks automatically put you into it or do you always have a shot if she likes you back?

Ffs I'm in my twenties and still doing this shit FBM.
>>
desperate bump
>>
>>17691867

Stop using 4chan memes to quantify the things happening in your life. Life is not 4chan.
>>
>>17691885
...but we are on 4chan right now.
>>
pls dont make me bump this any more
>>
>>17691867
The friendzone is real. But it's not all the things it's made out to be.

First off, stop with the oneitis shit. Stop putting women on a pedestal and building them up with some amazing ideal image in your head.
See her as what she is: just another human, who may or may not be attracted to you.
Then fucking ask her out. If she says no, don't be a dick, be chill, remain friends (or don't, if you're some kind of assmad faggot).
If she says, still be chill, and set up a date with her. And don't fucking sperg out.

>Does waiting more than a couple of weeks automatically put you into it or do you always have a shot if she likes you back?
Different people act differently. For some girls, sure, not acting quick gets you put into the "friendzone".
For some, it doesn't matter, just as long as she's single (or even if she isn't, but in that case you best avoid her regardless).
>>
>>17691938
Should I ask her friends if she's seeing someone? That would obviously be risk AF I feel but could also pay off...
>>
You're literally insane if you keep doing the same things over and over again and expect a different result.

Friendzoning is real, if you want to fuck her, then make it explicit from the first few times you talk, be flirty, etc.

You do always have a shot / chance, but sometimes your relationship is just too much about friends that any sexual relationship would be weird.

Man up and ask you pussy fuck
>>
>>17691942
Why not just ask her yourself m8?
>"Hey, anonette, you single? I was thinking we should go out for dinner this weekend."
>>
>>17691943
>if you want to fuck her, then make it explicit from the first few times you talk, be flirty, etc.
Also, fucking this. Make it clear you're not seeking something platonic.
Don't necessarily say bf/gf or fuck buddies or anything else. Don't attach a title. Just say you're looking to be more than friends, or something to that effect.
>>
>>17691959
Well as I said I already missed that part. So I guess it's pretty much pointless now, yeah?
>>
>>17691893

4chan.

Is.

Not.

Real.

Life.
>>
>>17691969
So what is your answer to my question??
>>
>>17691963
By that I meant, on your first outing with her (if you do indeed go out).
Make it clear that whatever you're doing, be it dinner, a movie, fucking mini putt, it is not intended to be just as friends.
>>
>>17691993
So if I wanna go out for dinner, how do I word it?
>>
>>17691959
>Just say you're looking to be more than friends

Why give advice if you don't know how to treat women?

OP don't "tell" this girl you want to be more than friends.

SHOW her you want to be more than friends. DO things to her that friends don't do to each other.
>>
>>17691998
Like what tho m8
>>
>>17691974

The friendzone is a meme. "beta" and "cucks" are memes. Stop trying to quantify the real things that happen in your real life with /r9k/ propaganda buzzwords.

If you like a girl, ask her out. If she says no, thats not called being friendzoned, thats called being rejected. No one is forcing you to be friends with a girl who isn't interested in you romantically.

You said it yourself, you just don't have the balls. Either suck it up and take the chance or continue to do nothing and 100% guarantee your failure.

Thats it. Gather the courage or don't. Either way, stop using memes to live your real life. Thats probably a big reason you're an emotionally stunted man in his 20s'.
>>
>>17692000

I use online dating.

When I meet the girl, I always eye her up and down, look her in the eyes, smile, and give her a wink.

That sets the mood off the bat. Just go from there.

I'll flirt with them a little, hold hands with them, and if the girl holds hands with me, I assume she is down to makeout, so I'll pull her close, makeout with her, if she's down to makeout with me I'll assume I can grab her ass... if I can grab her ass I assume I can put my hands down her pants... you get it.

A lot of guys say that you have to pretend like you're not into the girl or you seem desperate, but IDK, I do well doing the opposite.
>>
File: rd-africans-5_resized_large.jpg (103KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
rd-africans-5_resized_large.jpg
103KB, 480x457px
>>17691867
It's real, but here's the catch...

Only YOU can put yourself in the "friendzone." If you like a girl in a romantic sense, YOU are the one deluding yourself and her by going through the motions of a platonic friendship. You're communicating that you want to be friends and that's the message anyone's going to receive. Own your honest intentions and make them clear from the get-go. That doesn't mean you shouldn't still aim for being genuine friends with this girl WITHIN the romantic relationship if one develops, but you have to know (and she has to know) that you're pursuing her as a girlfriend. If she doesn't share that interest, that's fine. Totally understandable and within her rights. If she still likes you as person and thinks she'd like to be friends, also well within her right. But it is within YOUR rights to politely reject that offer of friendship if you know that's not really what you want. "I appreciate that and believe me there are no hard feelings here, but that's not really what I'm looking for. I've got more than enough friends already." If you know you liked her and wanted more, no need to torture yourself with a relationship that is a consolation prize or be pissed off when she starts dating someone she really is into. Part ways amicably. Trust me, she'll respect you more and you will respect yourself more.

It's not about jumping a woman's bones within 5 minutes of meeting her; it's about erasing the COMPLETELY misguided notion that "if she likes me as a person, she'll like me as a romantic/sexual partner and the best way to get her to like me as a person is to be friendly towards her." No. You're interested in dating her? Tell her you're interested and ask her out. You want to bone her? Stop beating around the bush and let it be known that you think she's hot and you'd be about hooking up (this is usually better done via action that words btw).
>>
>>17692029

How does it make you feel that you spent 10 minutes of your life to post an unreadable wall of text that no one is going to read?

I don't know if that's good advice or not because I didn't read it but dude.

Use

Some

Formatting

ON

Chan

Sites

Idiot

Have your only (You)
>>
>>17692029
Oh my fucking christ I think I'll just stay sexless for the rest of my life I can't deal with this shit. It's the beta life for me, much easier desu.
>>
>>17692002
Friendzoning is real. Its when you get rejected by someome who wants to remain your friend. Its when the girl you haves liked for a while turns you down but still wants to be your friend because she does like you as a person but isn't romantically attracted. I don't know why people insist otherwise.

>>17692046
It's the same one or few anons That post big rants on 4chan, they always have an accompanying reaction image. And they type YOU in all caps for emphasis. Not that it's really a bad thing.
>>
File: 1386498370761.png (441KB, 458x598px) Image search: [Google]
1386498370761.png
441KB, 458x598px
>>17692070

>Friendzoning is real. Its when you get rejected by someome who wants to remain your friend. Its when the girl you haves liked for a while turns you down but still wants to be your friend because she does like you as a person but isn't romantically attracted. I don't know why people insist otherwise.

Ok, let me explain this to you in a way you can understand. If you are romantically interested in a girl you're not friends with her. That isn't a friendship.

When a girl rejects you, no one is forcing you to remain "friends" with her. Under no circumstance is there a situation where anyone or anything can force you to pretend to be friends with a girl you have a romantic interest in. If you're interested in a girl and she turns you down she rejected you. Thats it.

Whether or not you stick around being friends or spend the next 6 months, 1 year, 2 years pretending to be her friend while secretly harboring romantic feelings for her is up to you.

The friendzone was created so that inept teenagers and emotionally stunted manbabies could have something to blame for the reason a girl only wants to be friends with the guy that pretended to be her friend for an extended period of time without ever asking her out in hopes that she would eventually be with him.

When you like a girl you ask her out. You make your intentions known. The ONLY WAY that your feelings for her can be mistaken for friendship is if YOU don't open your fucking mouth and tell her how you feel as soon as you feel it.
>>
>Oneitis

Oneitis is an unrealistic fabrication of how relationships work thanks to Hollywood and fairytales, stop obsessing over a girl like it's your destiny to be with her or some shit. It's unhealthy and unnatural. And what will happen is that you find someone else and suddenly that girl you obsessed over like four months ago is suddenly less attractive than you remembered and you feel like an idiot for putting her on some sort of pedestal.

>Friendzone
I dislike this term, it implies that a girl is consciously putting a male friend in some sort of platonic limbo when really the girl is just not attracted but the guy but the guy doesn't really bother to ask her out because he's putting too much thought into it.

There isn't exactly a specific time to ask a girl out as each situation is different but usually there is a 'right' moment, if you feel like the opportunity has passed then it probably has. It's ok, that opportunity will come again but probably not with the same girl. Just learn to act on instinct and to not think about it too much.
>>
>>17692087
Actually that term appeared in an episode of friends. And even if the term seems cringeworthy that doesn't mean it never happens. It used to be an easy way of saying "she said she just wanted to be friends dude", but now it became "toxic" because it was getting overused which is fair enough.
>>
Same boat. There's this girl who I think she likes me. In the beginning, she would be very eager to hug me and she would stare at me for a long period of time and smile at me when I look back at her. Now, she probably DID like me then, but now she isn't as eager to hug me. Weirdly, she still gives me stares and gives me cheesy smiles when I look at her. I asked her out via text (probably the worst way to ask someone out. Also, I asked her out to the movies) and after about three hours, she responded by telling me that she had class and that she had already made plans with a friend. The next day, she posted a video on social media saying how she canceled plans with her friend and went to the movies with her brother.

She probably doesn't like me enough to have a romantic relationship with. With this information given, should I not try and ask her out again? She still comes up to me and says hi when I don't say it to her first, but she's just being friendly.

It's just weird because at one point she laid her head on my shoulder. I guess I was too much of a pussy and I was overthinking it and now there's no chance.
>>
>>17692046
Paragraphs are too advanced for you?
>>
>>17692109

>And even if the term seems cringeworthy that doesn't mean it never happens

I just explained why it never happens.
>>
one of the best relationships I was ever in was with a young lady I was friends with for years... We had both thought about getting together WAY before it actually happened. When we finally did it was great because we already knew each other so well. The only reason it ended was my line of business. The company called and I had to move to the other side of the earth. So blame on me with a career first mentality.
>>
>>17692213
You should definitely ask her out again. If she makes an excuse like "I have plans" then ask her out for when she is free. If you ask out when she is free then she has a harder time making an excuse for that. So now she is forced to be direct and give you a direct answer.

Also, don't do it via text.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.