[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We all want attractive girlfriends, but let's be real, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: H0t-Girl-vs-Ugly-Girl-ex.jpg (76KB, 600x389px) Image search: [Google]
H0t-Girl-vs-Ugly-Girl-ex.jpg
76KB, 600x389px
We all want attractive girlfriends, but let's be real, it's the girls that haven't been riding the "OMG you're so pretty" train their entire lives that have any chance at having decent personalities you'd want to be around for any extended period of time.

For those of you who have experience with both -- dating the 9/10 that was a stunner by any standard, and the plain jane -- which do you ultimately lean towards in the end?
>>
>>17691776
HOT FRESH NEWS: PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT EXPERIENCES AND DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES AND NOT ALL PEOPLE ACT THE SAME EVEN THEN THEY LOOK SIMILAR.

SCIENCE HAS JUST RECENTLY DISCOVERED THIS.

Being good looking or ugly doesn't not make you sane or insane, boring or interesting. Does it affect the chances? Maybe but it doesn't cement anything.

I'm living proof. I'm attractive and I will fuck you into the floor but I'm also pretty anti social despite being thrown into it constantly.
>>
File: 1373510109435.png (137KB, 303x269px) Image search: [Google]
1373510109435.png
137KB, 303x269px
>>17691776

>which do you ultimately lean towards in the end?

Despite what 4chan has told you there are more than two different kinds of women. Women aren't just 9/10 with terrible personalities and super sweet plain janes.

Women, like men, come in all shapes, sizes, configurations and personalities. People are more complicated than the stupid memes 4chan has convinced you of.
>>
>>17691776
Left is a solid 5 and she's clearly not wearing any make up unlike Barbie over there. Would do, over and over.
>>
>>17691960
this...
>>
File: 2 kinds.jpg (55KB, 507x720px) Image search: [Google]
2 kinds.jpg
55KB, 507x720px
>>17691960
This.

I'm married, and my wife is very attractive, proportionally moreso than I, although I'm better educated, more adventurous and social and have a great career and blah blah blah. I've always attracted women who were better looking than I should have rated on looks alone. Luckily women don't work the same way we do.

You WILL find some very attractive women that really enjoy sex and are very loyal in relationships because of upbringing, faith, personality, or their own personal history.

In the end I lean towards attractive, high-quality women. There are plenty of ugly women out there with shit personalities, and good looking women, too. But we'll attract people on our own level, whether you want to accept it or no. Build yourself and your life up to what you want it to be, and you'll attract higher-quality women.

Final thought: looks fade, passion fades, too, somewhat, but a woman who is boring or ugly inside? That shit is forever. Compatibility is never perfect. You just work towards the person who makes you feel content and happy to be with. A woman who you really enjoy sex with is not to be despised, either. Porking an attractive but unenthusiastic woman is awful, lol.
>>
>>17691960
>For those of you who have experience with both
Did you post in the wrong thread? The thread wasn't about you pointing out how everyone's different, though it's good you finally found that out. It was about the experiences different people have had and what they'd currently rather have.
>>
Fuck you, mom
>>
just kill yourself
>>
>>17691776

My ex was really attractive to me but not stereotypical good looking, always thought she looked bad, didn't really wear make up much and was holding maybe 5-10lb too much fat which I didn't care about at all. Then one year after all the failed diets and stuff she manages to starve herself to a slim athletic body type, starts wearing make up all the time, looks amazing and gets compliments every time she goes anywhere, knows how to use make up well and take good pics so her social media explodes with people frothing over her. Guess what happens next? She breaks up with me to "find herself".
>>
>>17692152
>It was about the experiences different people have had and what they'd currently rather have.
He was quite correctly pointing out that your question was asinine and that you'd have to be an idiot to draw any conclusions from the handful of anecdotal answers you'd receive.
>>
>>17691776
>"OMG you're so pretty"
You stop noticing this shit after the 10th time. Besides, while good looking people tend to be treated better, they also have to deal with more fakes who only care about their looks, which teaches them to read people better.

From MY experience (never dated average/ugly women but got couple friends and know fucktons of different people overall), good looking girls tend to have better personalities. Average/ugly ones tend to be more bitter and since ugly people tend to be treated worse, they tend to reflect it back.
>>
>>17692591
This. A lot of average/ugly ones are bitter and also really insecure or lonely. Not all of them, but a lot of them.

Dating a pretty girl who is standoffish to other people but nice to you is better for me. My ex was the hot crazy type -- found universally attractive, athletic and artistic, always getting hit on, amazing in bed, really academically stupid, but confident because of all the praise she had gotten for her looks and art. She was mean to people she didn't like and nice to people she did like. It was honest, and I liked that, even though her honesty caused us to fight a lot. The makeup sex was worth it.

Now dating a plain but definitely pretty girl. Used to be overweight and ugly in her childhood and teen years but blossomed in college. She's been hit on by strangers at times and has even had a stalker, so she's not ugly. However, her personality, sex, and interests are also really plain. Wife material, but I really think it's because she's just afraid of being alone.

These are just my experiences, though.
>>
File: moron.jpg (8KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
moron.jpg
8KB, 209x241px
>>17692025
>clearly not wearing any make up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.