[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decided today that I'm no longer contacting my ex, a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: venom_butterfly.png (900KB, 977x986px) Image search: [Google]
venom_butterfly.png
900KB, 977x986px
Decided today that I'm no longer contacting my ex, a girl I love very much. Not thinking about her is becoming easier day by day and I know I'm doing the right thing, but there's one last issue I can't shake, my dreams.

It seems like the more I push her memory out of my conscious mind, the more I dream about her. When I wake up, after one of these dreams, it becomes very difficult to get on with my day; I'm trying to move on but I can't get past this hurdle because it feels like I have no control over it. I've managed to resist urges that these dreams cause (wanting to call her etc.) but they're still very distressful experiences.

Any advice on overcoming this?
>>
Somebody, please.
>>
>>17691578
does she like you back? sometimes you need them to give you a solid fuck off for them to stop liking you
>>
>>17691688
There's definitely a real connection between us and we've always looked out for each other, even when I treated her poorly, during and after the subsequent break up. I know she's fond of me but I figure she's in two minds about it.

Communication between us has been strained of late and, for the first time, she cancelled recent plans we'd made. She seems to be dealing with a litany of issues, including the realisation that she was subjected to semi-severe grooming and abuse when she was young (something she began to acknowledge when we were together). So for those reasons I've decided to back off, I'm there for her if she needs me but she asked for 'time', so I've decided to give her her space in totality and essentially cut communication on my end.
>>
this till pass you may become demon when all this is said and done.
>>
>>17691578
How do you deal with this? I broke up with my girl and I'm taking it really bad. I feel like it would be different if I was better at communicating my problems and worries.

She cut me off and I hardly have any means to contact her.
>>
>>17691578
>>17692938
Let time heals it senpai. Its pretty much the only way
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 550x550px
Girlfriend and I were very different people so I would break up with her but she was such a nice person that I would not be able to deny her and end up making up with her. She didn't give me a reason to dislike her so it made breaking up too difficult. I finally wrote her an email and asked her to not text or call because I am weak. Haven't seen her for 3 weeks. Trying to stay patient and finding things to distract myself. Went and got motorcycle endorsement and bought a cheap stater motorcycle. Going to the gym everyday I can. Hanging out with friends. OP, take what you may from my story. Good Luck!
>>
>>17693414
Man, I'm the dumpee in that situation and it fucking sucks.
>>
>>17692462
I was already a bastard when I met her. Her vulnerabilities, my insecurities and the emotional intensity really brought the beast out of me, and it fucked everything up.

I hope I can change, grow, at least.
>>
>>17693180
I figured as much, just wondered if there was a more active way to soothe the subconscious.

I guess I could try lucid dreaming again.
>>
>>17693691
Nah dont do that, it'll only prolong the pain. Start workong out, place a mental block for her: everytime she starts to crawl into your mind, austistically scream (out loud if can) her away, worked for me w 2 exes. Spend time outside, like a walk in a park once in a while. Pick up a hobby, you dont have to like it, just make sure its time consuming. Avoid places that remind you of her. Most importantly find someone to talk to IRL, someone close to you, dont have to ask them for advices, just try to get things of your chest, vent it out. My engrish is crap ik.
Best of luck pal
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.