[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ So, brief summary of this. I (F/19) and him (M/21)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: madoka.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
madoka.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
Hey /adv/
So, brief summary of this.
I (F/19) and him (M/21) met on okcupid. Talked for about three weeks, got to know each other a bit and he was the one to ask to meetup irl. I was admittedly anxious about all of this, because I was played by a guy earlier that month.
Fast forward one week later, we told each other we liked each other, but he told me he didn't want a relationship, even though he said he 'wanted to do relationship stuff with me." wtf.

Late May, go over to his place just to hang out, ended up making out, he ate me out and finger banged me.

Anyways, fast forward to today. Head over to his place, we made out a couple times, we fucked about two months ago (We were both each other's first, at least he told me he was). Felt used after that and still do.

I could just tell him I want to call it all off, but problem is, I fear of being alone, and I'm seriously emotionally attached to him.

It's been about 6 months since we've known each other, and nothing's happening. Really don't know what to do.
He also keeps going on the site. Multiple times a day. Yes, I have a tab open on my phone and check if he goes on.

Call me crazy, but he's pretty much the reason I wake up in the morning. I've dedicated so much for him during the last 6 months. What do?

Is this honestly just a guy thing, or is he being a shit? I'm just considering giving up since nobody obviously wants me the same way I want them.
>>
*Update from OP*

Not sure what to do. He acts like he wants a relationship, admits he does. Next second he doesn't.
He also accused me of holding the relationship hostage.
>>
He obviously isn't ready for an actual relationship. If you are, you should look elsewhere.

Him saying he didn't want a relationship should have been your first red flag...
>>
>>17691553
Thing is, he's send mixed signals and got my hopes up.
Yet, he's still on the dating site multiple times a day? Not ready for a relationship, my ass.
>>
>>17691558
>he's send mixed signals
Crimson red flag. Nobody worth your time sends mixed signals. Look elsewhere, he really isn't as worth as you think he is.

You seem to have a nice heart. Don't let yourself get exposed to douches.
>>
He's being shit. It's normal for you to grow infatuated with him since he popped your cherry, but it will go away if you stop talking with him and decide to move on. Which I suggest. Also meeting people on dating sites rarely works out. A lot of shitty people there. Try meeting guys irl if you can.
>>
LOL FUCK OFF KILLZONE

KILLZONE
>>
>>17691571
>You seem to have a nice heart. Don't let yourself get exposed to douches.

Man. If only I've been told that earlier ;_;
>>
>>17691612
See. I'm a guy and I've been in your same spot before. So answering to your question, no, it's not a guy thing, girls can be as awful. It's a shitty person thing, and trust me, you don't need to associate yourself with people who won't see the worth in you.
>>
He's a cunt, cut him loose. Harshly.
>>
>>17691620
Man, if only I didn't fall for people easily. It's not the first time this has happened either.

This sucks. ;_;
>>
>>17691783
Oh I know the feeling. It's exactly, exactly the same for me. You fall for the very first person who shows you affection and interest, and disregard any threats until you're too into them - which leaves you heartbroken. I've had that happen to me before several times and you're left with a huge void inside you once things are over. I know how it feels, and I wish it was any different for you.

I'd give you a hug if I could. But, given that I can't, have one through the Internet.
>>
>>17691524
He lied. Easy sex.

I do the same thing, but I'm upfront about being a sugar daddy once I meet with them.
>>
>>17691571
Mixed signals mean he wants to fuck as many people as he can while keeping his options open.

Don't get with someone who is lukewarm.
>>
>>17691524

>Anyways, fast forward to today. Head over to his place, we made out a couple times, we fucked about two months ago (We were both each other's first, at least he told me he was).
That's... kinda sweet?
>Felt used after that and still do.
What the...?! Where did THIS come from? Did he rush you into it, did you not enjoy it, do you feel he just wanted to bang, what?

>I fear of being alone
Ah. There's your problem. Fix that, ASAP.

The thing is, you need to realize that your happiness and self-worth are YOUR feelings, and YOUR responsibility. Noone else's. Being emotionally attached to someone that doesn't return the feelings is somewhat annoying, but feeling like that doesn't mean that they HAVE to like you because of it. And don't expect that living with him, in a relationship, will be what you want to get out of a relationship (considering your fear of being alone).

>>17691783
>Man, if only I didn't fall for people easily. It's not the first time this has happened either.
Again, find your own self-worth. Learn to be happy/comfortable by yourself.
>>
>>17691534
he is immature and not ready for a relationship. He is the one holding the relationship hostage because he is literally stringing you along and getting sexual favors from you without really committing, which didn't exactly seem like the premise for meeting up with you.
>>
Not a guy thing. Just an asshat thing.
>>
>>17691917
It came pretty naturally. It wasn't rushed at all. I was really into it as much as he was.
But, that hesitant feeling cane in a bout a few days later.
>>
File: 1460872433812.jpg (44KB, 749x512px) Image search: [Google]
1460872433812.jpg
44KB, 749x512px
You should do more OK cupid activities.

Even if you don't necessarily want to or enjoy them. You don't pay for dinner, right?

This will get you more comfortable with talking/going on dates with other people and show your main guy your not entirely his. Think: you want what you can't have (him). Think: you take for granted what you already have (him). While you like him, don't be his "pet".

This while help ready you for other companions and show your current companion you aren't to be taken for granted.
>>
>>17691524
REALITY CHECK This is a big commitment to you, but a casual "It's nice to have a girlfriend and the sex is easy" thing for him.

You will NOT get what you want from him, and you shouldn't trick yourself into settling for less than you want.
>>
>>17692288
10/10

I fucking hate pineapples on pizza as well, would gladly take on a date.
>>
>>17691524
> up making out, he ate me out and finger banged me.

It sounds gross when you say it like that
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.