[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So about a month ago this girl started working as a vendor at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 48741934_640.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
48741934_640.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
So about a month ago this girl started working as a vendor at the same place where I'm a vendor. We really hit it off but I never got her phone number. Yesterday I heard that she had been waiting to start EMT training and quit.

Would it be inappropriate for me to ask her boss for her contact info?
>>
>>17690461
Stalk her on fb like a normal person

If you know a friend of hers then you can ask for the number, but boss is oddly more creepy
>>
>>17690463

I tried but I can't find her. I think maybe she's one of those people that doesn't use her real name on FB?

I felt the same way about the boss thing but I have no idea how else to contact her. I was thinking of maybe saying I lent her something and she quit before I could get her info but idk.
>>
>>17690471
The problem is you can say whatever you like to get the number from the boss, but I think she will think it's weird when you contact her and you say how you got it

Unless you are just super upfront. Say

Hey this is David from the dildo stall I got your number from boss because straight up i think you are the one for me can you have my babies meet me at the subway and I'll insert my forearm into your female pee hole
>>
>>17690471

the problem isn't the boss, its her. its an invasion of privacy to lie to get someones phone number. even if shes into you, this could go south.

id ask around, if someone knows she started EMT training they probably know her well enough that you can ask if they have her on facebook
>>
>>17690959
>>17690962
Op here. The thing is, the three of us used to chat occasionally and I heard about it from her boss. She left pretty suddenly, is it so unreasonable that I'd like to keep in touch? Plus her boss could always ask her if its alright first.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.