[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Waking up in the middle of the night usually 5 am in cold sweat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5573.jpg (59KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5573.jpg
59KB, 535x577px
Waking up in the middle of the night usually 5 am in cold sweat and fast pounding heart beats. Its really fucking me up because i cant get a full nights rest. I usually drink water and piss and get cozy again and sleep within 20-30 mins but its giving me bad anxiety in the morning and giving me dark circles too.

What is causing this? Im 20 and have never had anxiety attacks but it must be a recent thing.

I did acid months back, does that have anything to do with it?
>>
>>17690453

How is everything else in your life? I had a similar thing happen after a break up with my ex, weeks and weeks went by where I woke up around 3-5am every morning even if during the day I felt reasonably fine. It went away with time. Try to determine any stressors in your life and try to minimise their impact. Getting into an exercise routine could help too.
>>
>>17690473
I am full of worries and behind in my assignments. Probably a contributing factor fuck
>>
When I was really overworked in school I would wake up in the middle of the night with cold sweats and I was the same age.

Something else that can happen is some medication like aspirin can lower your blood pressure enough to make your heart race if you take it before bed which can wake up but that sounds unlikely here.
>>
>>17691330
Aspirin doesn't lower your blood pressure, boyo.
>>
>>17691361
http://www.bloodpressureuk.org/BloodPressureandyou/FAQs/Medicinesforhighbloodpressure

>Should I be taking aspirin as well?

>If you have high blood pressure you should only take aspirin if you have an increased risk of a heart attack or stroke and only when your blood pressure is well controlled. You should talk to your doctor before starting aspirin.

>The reason for this is that aspirin affects the way your blood clots and is therefore more likely to cause bleeding from the stomach and intestines. Aspirin may also be linked to an increased risk of strokes from bleeding directly into the brain.

If you use a medicine for high blood pressure, common sense will dictate that you shouldn't use it when you have normal blood pressure but this isn't true for everything.
>>
>>17691380
Literally none of that states anything about aspirin lowering blood pressure. It's used in people with high blood pressure as prevention for strokes and heart attack. You can use it in patients with normal blood pressure.

Source: doctor
>>
early symptoms of HIV

are you gay or a drug user, OP?
>>
>>17691498
Lol im neither
>>
>>17691330
I dont take any drugs

I get anxiety attacks so i probably should be.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.