[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to break up with my girlfriend but I'm afraid of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160816_022059.jpg (2MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160816_022059.jpg
2MB, 4096x2304px
I want to break up with my girlfriend but I'm afraid of being alone.

The relationship is pretty fucked, we've cheated on each other in the past and worked through it, and nothing of the sort has ever happened again. As far as trust goes we both trust one another and are honest with each other and communicate well when it comes to stuff like that. My girlfriend is actually addicted to sex, we can't go one night without having sex, she'll literally cry if she doesn't get it, and I'm just fucking drained, she wants to fuck like 3 times a day everyday, and if I don't fuck her she equates it to me thinking she's ugly, she says she feels unsatisfied and inadequate, then accuses me of thinking she's ugly. She's very manipulative, cries every time things don't go her way, one time on her birthday she wanted some special drink and when we got to the place they were out. She blamed me and cried the whole way home then when we got home I figured she just wanted to go to bed, then she starts crying because I haven't tried to fuck her yet? She's sitting there in bed crying and I'm holding her and she expects me to try to fuck her? I don't get it. Sex is overrated, especially when it's so frequent and with the same person, it gets old fast. Anyways I don't want to leave her because we have a lot going on together, I've abandoned all of my friends to be with her and she's done the same, and I don't want to be alone. When I'm with her I'm always on thin ice trying to say and do the right things to not upset her, I give her everything and I've shared things with her I've never shared with anyone before, I love her but I know I'll be much much much happier with someone else. But I'm afraid of the journey to find someone else, I'm also very picky about women I want to meet my soulmate essentially. I can't even express myself around my girlfriend without her talking me down or patronizing me
>>
>>17690386
And to top it all off she's aware of how shitty she is and she always tells me how she tries so hard to be good to me and treat me well and reciprocate what I give to her, she tells me every time we talk about her being a shitty girlfriend and everytime it's the same story. I want to believe that she's trying but there's no indication or action of that at all, I just don't know what to do. I know anyone from an objective stand point would leave her and I never thought I'd start with someone like her.

What do?
>>
>>17690394
Start** is supposed to be stay**
>>
Do more advanced shit with her
Have you tried discovering your fetishes ?
>>
>>17690415
I really don't want to fix the sex part I literally have no sex drive ever because we just fuck all the time and it's so lame anymore, plus I work full time so it's hard to just not be tired as fuck all the time
>>
Damn op that sound really shitty, just dump her, do yourself a favor.
>>
>>17690386
then tell her to cut the bullshit and donĀ“t fall for the crying seeking attention woman she is right now
you said to find your soulmate right? if she is not that then I do not see the point in keeping your relationship alive
grab a chair and have a serious talk with her and with no distractions... tell her how you need her to change for you and if that does not work... dump her
>>
File: Spongebob.jpg (18KB, 363x363px) Image search: [Google]
Spongebob.jpg
18KB, 363x363px
Alright, so your fear was mine a while ago when I cut things off with my girlfriend. Relationship was alright and she was awesome, but I wanted something different. Anyway, I put off ending the relationship for so long and I realized that it was because I was afraid of being alone, of not having that one person I could tell everything too. Sure I head my friends, but they're mostly dickheads and I was always happier with her. However, I knew that I had to start moving forward and ended things. If you really think you should break things off with her, do it. Honestly, it's going to suck at first cause now you're by yourself with no real, strong connections. But trust me when I say that you will move past it and it'll get easier. I'm still finding someone new, but it isn't so bad! I'm a lot happier now than I was with her and life just started getting better after it. Tbh she seems like a bitch anyway.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.