[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really thinking about going to a prostitute. I really want sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 748121-prostitute.jpg (37KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
748121-prostitute.jpg
37KB, 650x366px
Really thinking about going to a prostitute.

I really want sex and I'm not having any luck for a long time. I'm basically a virgin, I've only had sex once in a one night stand two years ago.

The girl I found has her own private apartment, and seems legit as I've searched for her and her photos seem authentic and she's publicized herself over the year in different websites.

She's 20 and I'm 21. Should I tell her about my age in the phonecall, and tell her I'm not very experienced?

Any tips? Should I better forget about this and wait for normal sex?
>>
Just say that you're not very experienced, don't have to go on a massive sperg about your life really.

Given your current state, I think this'll be a good thing for you. Just enjoy it, tell her you'd like her to take the lead.
>>
>>17690376
>Given your current state, I think this'll be a good thing for you
started going to a shrink lately, got big problems with self-steem and so on. yeah maybe it'll be good for me to wet my dick a bit, idk.

So should I tell her about me not having much experience in the phonecall, or just tell her once I'm there?
>>
>>17690379

If she asks on the phone then tell her, she'll probably ask you what your preferences are, etc.
>>
Are you in Burgerland? Then forget it, and travel to a country where it's easy and legal.
>>
>>17690389
I'm in Europe, in my country it isn't legal but I don't see how I could get into trouble for that.
>>
>>17690406
Then go to one of the countries where it's legal, you will have lots more choice. The obvious choice is Germany, they have plenty of good quality legal brothels. It will be far easier than arranging it back home, you can see the girls first and pick one you like.
>>
>>17690407
I'm not going to waste a plane ticket to go to a prostitute, and I really like the pics I've seen. And to arrange this I just need to call her, ask for price/services, ask where her apartment is and then set up an hour to meet

I don't know how taking a fucking plane to a country I've never been to would be far easier?
>>
Tell her you're a virgin before booking. That way, if she accepts you as a client, she will know to prepare. She will put you at ease and make it good for you.
>>
>17690359
Having tried both normal dating and gfe with a prostitue i'd say the difference is quite minimal.

It's sad to have to pay for love and affection, but this is how it has always worked since acient times.
>>
>>17690424
Yeah I know it's quite sad, but I'm sexually frustrated so this seems like the easy way out.
>>
>>17690426
Honestly i wish i had done it sooner.
I spent so many years being sad virgin instead of just going to a hooker.
>>
As a former prostitute, this girl has fucked hundreds if not thousands of dudes. She's going to pretend to like it, and will be really happy if you have premature ejaculation. This is a girl that is just lying there waiting for you to cum so she can get your money and go home. How is that even remotely sexually appealing?
>>
>>17690435
Imagine being a virgin 26 yr old with no hope of every getting a gf, then maybe you'll understand what we get out of it.

It's more like trying this activity people have been talking about all our lives for the first time.. or maybe, the first time properly.

I failed to lose my vigintiy twice due to nervousness which induced erectile dysfunction.

Being with a hooker, and an actually good looking girl, not a 200lbs swamp troll, really made the difference.
>>
>>17690435
I mean, you wanna experience it once.
Or maybe once a year if you can't get laid at all.

I wouldn't do it often. I do it because there is no other way to get intimacy.
>>
>>17690359

Really depends on the kind of person you are, I lost my virginity at 21 and I did have passing thoughts of going to see a prostitute prior to that, I know however that once I found a girl I wouldn't want to hide that fact from her so I didn't want that to be a part of my history. If you're fine with doing it and will never look back and regret it then go for it, but I can tell you now sex is an empty experience without someone you truly love/care for, it sounds super cheesy and cliche but it's true.

Look at it this way, when you find a girl (and you will) you will either be where you are now and be able to experience a lot of firsts with her or you will look back and kick yourself for wasting those moments with some girl that didn't care or want you. Firsts might not be a big deal in the grand scheme of things but they help you connect with a person better.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.