[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be considered sweet if a guy took soup,Vicks Vapodrops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1476434092086.jpg (43KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1476434092086.jpg
43KB, 500x478px
Would it be considered sweet if a guy took soup,Vicks Vapodrops and chocolate to a girl who was sick?
>>
absolutely. above all, the girl will appreciate knowing you were thinking of her and went out of your way to buy her and bring her some things. Doesn't necessarily matter what it is. If there is effort and thought put in, she will appreciate it.
>>
I once traveled about an hour to drop some vapor drops and something nice off to my fairly sick GF of the time.
She didn't appreciate being dropped in on and was blatantly somewhat uncomfortable with me hanging around while she was clearly quite sick (she looked pretty bad).
I was pretty taken aback/offended.

So I don't know, your mileage may vary.
>>
Yes, very. I'm a sick femanon right now and I'm suffering.
>>
>>17690274
Seriously, this is a great way to land yourself in the perma friendzone.
>>
>>17690737
this is true but it is a nice thing to do for someone.
>>
>>17690274

Depends on your relationship with the girl. A friend might get the wrong message, a girlfriend should appreciate the gesture.

>>17690292

I've had a similar thing happen with my ex, she was sick and told me she hadn't eaten all day so I ordered pizza delivery to her place and she ended up refusing it because she thought it was a mistake. Once I told her I was the one that organised it the guy came back and gave her the pizza but she didn't feel hungry and seemed more annoyed that I inadvertently woke her to answer the door while she was sick then anything else. She also asked seemed annoyed at the fact I did that instead of just coming to see her saying I would have been a better surprise... Girls man... girls...
>>
It would, yes.

But just to be clear, it won't get you laid. It won't. Don't do it just to get laid.
>>
>Vicks Vapodrops
Not getting the vaporubs. You dropped the ball on yourself.
>>
>>17690274

Never drop in unannounced. Even if you mean well, it won't be well received.

If you want to do something like that, tell her "Hey I'll be in your area around ___. I have some stuff that might make you feel better; do you mind if I swing by and drop it off?"

also this >>17690765
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.