[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Met guy at my college >We hang out a bit between classes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1463444248568.jpg (69KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1463444248568.jpg
69KB, 775x837px
>Met guy at my college
>We hang out a bit between classes
>99% sure he is gay, but don't really care, chill dude, doesn't get on my nerves
>sitting in hallway outside class yesterday
>he comes and sits down next to me
>talks about some shit going on in his life
>just let him ramble and do his thing
>he leans back against the wall
>falls asleep and slumps onto my shoulder
>wake him up a few minutes later because class is starting
>he apologizes, tell him its no big deal

He asked for my number, and I gave it to him. But not sure what to make of this situation. I don't know if he is trying to get close to me, or wants to ask me out or what. I've never considered fucking a dude before, and he seems like a good as start as any, because I'm horny as fuck, and don't really care anymore, just need to be in bed with a non repulsive warm body at this point and he fits the bill. Probably like 5'9'' ish, 150 lbs, casper skin color, doesn't seem to have hair on him aside from his head.

While I do like him physically, and can tolerate him personality wise. This dude has some issues, like he tries to hide it, but I can clearly tell he used to be a cutter. He also said he attempted suicide in the past.

So, first gay experience. Go all the way and fuck the depressed/suicidal, but kind of attractive gay dude, or wait to bang some cross-dresser? Do I even fuck him if I'm not 100% sure I'll like banging a dude, or no?
>>
File: Me.jpg (3KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
3KB, 199x253px
>>17690092
>MFW I get to unironically call OP a fagot for the first time.
>>
>>17690114
Am I actually a faggot though if I haven't had another dude touch my dick yet? Interesting.
>>
>>17690092
You get this one life. Try everything.
>>
File: Shit If I Know.jpg (11KB, 190x126px) Image search: [Google]
Shit If I Know.jpg
11KB, 190x126px
>>17690118
>Considering it is pretty gay though.
>>
>>17690126
I always figured it was sort of like losing your virginity. You aren't actually a non virgin until your dick slips in.

>>17690125
what if you try the wrong thing, and it leads to someone hurting themselves?
>>
>2016
>Not sucking dick yet.
What the fuck is wrong with you, OP, go be the fagot you truly are. It's 2016, no one is going to judge you (except Trump supporters). Have fun for once.
>>
File: Real Man.jpg (434KB, 998x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Real Man.jpg
434KB, 998x1600px
>>17690130
>what if you try the wrong thing, and it leads to someone hurting themselves?
Find a non-beta real man and suck his dick.
>>
>>17690141
sounds gay. gonna pass
>>
>>17690092
I guess you can let him know that you're only curious and not sure where on the Kinsey scale you land. I don't know if faggots take offense if you tell them that you weren't gay after all.

But if you think there is a chance he'll develop feelings for you or you develop feelings for him then don't do it. Or wait until you get to know him better and know 100% that you can deal with his baggage.

You should probably ask /lgbt/ this. Go to gaygen if you don't want to make a thread.
>>
>>17690092

>I'm horny as fuck, and don't really care anymore, just need to be in bed with a non repulsive warm body at this point and he fits the bill.

That's a terrible reason to fuck someone, especially someone who is depressed and suicidal.

If he ever pushes things further, you need to tell him up front that you're pretty sure you aren't gay, although you might be still willing to experiment, but nothing more than that.

Basically you need to be clear with him that you value his friendship but don't have romantic feelings for him.
>>
I have no problem with gay people, but if your under 30 dont be too friendly...

Gay men are still men, they rape like heteros too.
>>
File: 1282201107950.jpg (13KB, 251x141px) Image search: [Google]
1282201107950.jpg
13KB, 251x141px
>shillary and feminist bullshit even in such threads
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.