[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I talked to this girl in my class Monday that I've thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: i dont know this matchup.jpg (45KB, 500x255px) Image search: [Google]
i dont know this matchup.jpg
45KB, 500x255px
I talked to this girl in my class Monday that I've thought was cute, we had an exam and I asked her and her friend a question about it after walking to a mutual class after the exam.

Her friend wasn't super interested in the convo after the initial few questions I had, but this girl was pretty into it. Her body language told me she was definitely giving me almost full attention and she was smiling throughout the entire thing, but I wasn't all into it because I'm a shy person and after like 2 seconds of eye contact I need to break it otherwise I get flustered.

She was actually really smart in the conversation and knew the answers to all my question on the exam fucking imemdiately, and I have no idea how she's honestly this smart - she doesn't strike me as that type of girl.

Anyway, I didn't actually get her or her friends names, and I really want to talk to her again.

I had class again with her today, but she was in a group of four and I felt super awkward approaching like, "Hey, you helped me out Monday. What's up?" so I just sat down and they sat in front of me. The class finished, they walked up to the professor to hand something in, and walked back up the aisle and I could swear she looked straight at me as she passed and flashed a quick smile and continued on her way. She was outside that mutual class too and basically watched me walk in, so I guess she at least remembers me from Monday, but I didn't do anything today to talk to her.

I figured, do I talk to her Monday when we both have class again, or did I wait too long and fuck up by not talking to her today? She's usually alone (wasn't today) before the class starts waiting outside and I figured I could talk to her then, but if not I'm probably going to need to say fuck it and approach in a group. Any help?
>>
Wtf? Yes. Don't be retarded. Go and talk to her. She obviously is checking you out and is a lonely girl. Go and talk to her before you regret it forever fag lord.
>>
>>17690103

Even if she's in a group?

Which kinda contradicts her being lonely, but whatever.
>>
How do I talk to girls in groups, cause I get the feeling that's what she'll be in for the rest of the semester, knowing my luck.
>>
>>17690169

anyone?
>>
Everyone gets anxious talking to attractive people. It's completely normal. You have to steel yourself, have some courage.

If you walked right up to her and started talking to her when she's in a group, it shows confidence, which is attractive. You should have a pretext to talk to her - a question about the class or something innocent like that.

Don't be weird and only engage her. You could introduce yourself to everyone "Hey, I'm Anon." is good enough. Then just chat.

I know it's terrifying but that's life man.
>>
>>17690051

Should have got her name. Now that you have spoken once it's much easier to repeat, if you run into her just say hey! and talk about exams/classes etc, get her name next time and you can add her on social media, gets the ball rolling.

I wouldn't approach her in a group of people, it's even more pressure on you to not come across as awkward, find her alone or with that same friend from the first time.
>>
>>17690812
Yeah, I really wish I did, but the class we were all walking to was starting and I turned to ask her friend a quick question about another class, and as I did, another friend of the girl's came down the stairs and they started talking and she walked in with her and quickly said bye to me.

>>17690810
I mean, I kinda have a pretext - she talked to me Monday and I can say thanks for the exam help or whatever, or ask her if she understood Thursday's lecture when I see her next. I'm not lying if I do since I really didn't get it that well, and she seems super smart so I have a pretty good idea that she'd probably understand it and explain to better to me.
>>
>>17690818

You've made a similar thread here before right? I remember reading it. Take my advice now and don't put her on a pedestal, you sound like someone who overthinks things a lot and you need to just chill out and not plan your moves and let them play out naturally. Don't look at her as smarter or more attractive than yourself and don't treat her that way, at least not until you're together.
>>
>>17690828

I made one yeah, thanks for the advice anon.

I'm just a bit worried that I'm never going to see her alone or just with that one other friend, really.

I honestly didn't think I was putting her on a pedestal either, but that is possible.

I was mainly just saying that she's pretty smart because she honestly knew the answer to the toughest question on the exam immediately and had no trouble explaining it.

And saying I overthink a lot is and understatement. In all honestly I sometimes feel like I'm possibly autistic because of how obsessive I get and how much I plan things out in my head.
>>
>>17690838

Don't worry about the opportunity not arising because it will. You've seen her alone before so it will happen again at some point. Take every opportunity given, if she looks your way just smile and nod, or if she's close say hey, just keep things friendly.
>>
>>17690844

Alright.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself here, but like, what do I do after that stuff? Like when we're established as friends or whatever?

If I do end up liking her like I probably will, how do I go about that? Like how early is too early to ask someone out or something?
>>
>>17690877

Ah fuck it, I'll deal with it when I deal with it.

Why does this bother me so much, I'm acting like an idiot.

Just talk to her and get to know her, and try it when she's alone. Become better friends, then it won't be weird in groups, right?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.