[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm hiding a secret from my gf of one year. Over this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1468704165784.jpg (310KB, 618x371px) Image search: [Google]
1468704165784.jpg
310KB, 618x371px
So I'm hiding a secret from my gf of one year. Over this year I've posted pics of my dick on craigslist in order to swap some bjs with dudes.

This was attached to my main email account (stupid af I know what the fuck is wrong with me). So I need some help on trying to hide this shit for the future.

First I've deleted the ads and blocked most of the phone numbers (yeah I gave them my number). I swapped my craigslist email to another spam email and then deleted the account.

Here's what I think I should do. Please let me know if I'm fucked or if there are advanced solutions I should look into.

I'm gonna swap phone numbers. That way if my gf ever sees my spam box in my phone she won't see anything like that.

I'm gonna delete my current email account and make a new one and transfer all my other accounts over.

Anything else? The only loose end here is that I sent out dick pics to thousands of Craigslist frequenters. Yeah it's not a great dick but when I'm being real paranoid I'm sure someone could have saved it and they could reupload it whenever. What if my gf sees that? She'll recognize my dick.

Any advice guys? I know I shouldn't have done it in the first place. I wish I didn't. But all I want now is to never do something like this again and hide this from her til I'm dead
>>
>>17690008
>Any advice guys?
Break up with her.
>>
>>17690008

Why in the fuck do you have a girlfriend if you exchanged bj's with dudes?

You're gay, anon. Break up with her.
>>
>>17690010
why?
>>
>>17690008
>Over this year I've posted pics of my dick on craigslist in order to swap some bjs with dudes

Okay, so it's not just trading/posting pictures, you actually gave and/or received blowjobs.

You're 1) a fag and 2) a cheater. I'd help a fag but not a cheater. Fuck you, OP. You're a fucking loser and your chick deserves a million times better.

I hope she finds out and runs a smear campaign on your ass.
>>
>>17690016
>>17690020
I was just curious.

Yeah I am a cheater. But I've changed. I almost lost her for unrelated reasons and I was a fool to cheat on her. Still I should just break things off?
>>
>>17690008
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm

Get a new email account.

P.S you're gay
>>
hey op, you're doing the right thing by being this paranoid. it means shell never find out. make sure you never exchange actual names, make up a fake one, and never give a hookup any ANY identifying details about you, let them see your car etc. always go to their house and park several blocks away.
being this paranoid means youll never get caught, and the really bad thing about cheating is when they find out and are terribly hurt. that's the really wrong part. so it's good that you care enough to hide it properly.
>>
>>17690020
This
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.