[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really quick question: So there's this woman in my class

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Veins eyes.jpg (35KB, 496x200px) Image search: [Google]
Veins eyes.jpg
35KB, 496x200px
Really quick question:
So there's this woman in my class that I find pretty cute. Right below her eyes, her veins pop a bit like pic related. I actually find it cute and was one of the reasons of why I actually noticed her in the first place, it's unique. My question is that should I compliment it on her? If so, how so? I was thinking of something like asking her about it and then calling it cute. However, should I just avoid complimenting it? Is it too weird? Also, I don't know if she's insecure about it or not. Thanks in advance.
>>
don't :)
>>
>>17690006
>My question is that should I compliment it on her?
I wouldn't. She would probably take it the wrong way as soon as you mention it.
>>
>>17690006
It's a little weird, she might be self-concious.

Think of something more benign. Or something that you can relate to for further conversation.
>>
>>17690006
If you genuenly think it is a good featute on her, let her know, but dont be too upfront or detailed or she may get self concious.
Stike up a conversation first the when you get the chance say something like, "have i ever told you how those veins draw attention to your eyes, its simpily entrancing' maybe even take her hand vefore you say it or kisS her on the forehead or cheek afterwards if your smooth enough.
>>
>>17690006
>I like the way your veins pop out below your eyes

Does this sound like a compliment? Because almost anyone would be offended by that, even if it was well-intentioned. Just don't mention it at all. Say a normal compliment.
>>
>>17690047
holy fucking shit dude
>>
>>17690047
I agree with this fine, dapper gent here!
Perhaps you should consider also writing her a poem to compliment her on her dashing eye-vein.

The sky strikes awe in me, through sun, snow cloud or rain
So too, do your eyes; highlighted by that vein.
And when, in live, my visage is tainted; bleak
I need only think of that bold and purple streak
To rekindle the zest, vigour and fire
Of life, and love. O, magestic violet wire
In hopes, one day, that I see your minora
I bow my head, to you, and *tip fedora*
>>
Don't do it. You need to build trust before saying shit like that. If she doesn't know you, she won't know how to take it - she might think you're fucking with her, that you're a fetishist, or might just get too distracted by her own potential insecurity attach that feeling to you, etc.
Or she might just get it all the time and conversely find you un-cute and un-unique for asking it. I mean, it's an unusual trait that everyone can see, it stands to reason that she might get asked about it all the time, and might consequently lump you in with the masses before you've had a chance to prove you're interesting and not just a passing lollygagger.
Just get to know her a little first, and establish yourself.
>>
>>17690047
Don't do this, it's literally autistic. Just lean in and lick her veins. Just a slow, sensual lick from the bottom allllllll the way up to the top and then alllllll the way down again. If she pulls away or freaks just grab her by the wrist and keep doing it, maybe end with a gentle bite. You don't need to say a damn word.
>>
File: (You).jpg (3KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
3KB, 199x253px
>>17690006
>Hey beautiful, your eye vein looks sexy today.
>>
>>17690097
not even sure if your serious or not but i was.
youd be surprised how well women respond to cheesy shit. just aslong as your using it as romantic humor and not just straighten up being a seed
>>
>>17690163
You got game, son.
I give you that.
>>
>>17690006
>>17690006
Im a guy and have this vein problem too. Girl at work complimented me for it saying it was cute/unique or whatever and i honestly just felt sad knowing everyone can see them so easily :/
>>
>>17690097
Wow that is actually a pretty good poem considering the material you had to work with. Well done anon.
>>
>>17690210
are you serious mate. embrace it, you should have asked if she wanted to get a drink or lunch or something. at the very least if you could have told her that your self conscious about it but thanks anyway. i have big ears no one has ever complimented me on them :(
just remember the person that looks different stands out, and if you stand out, youve already got your foot in the door. that applies to anything. girls, jobs, sports, whatever.
>>
>>17690243
*bows*
I'm writer.
>>
>>17690006
Generally it's considered a negative feature, so for the compliment to work you need to get to know her better and make sure it sounds non-creepy as if it were your fetish or something. Also start with compliments about face and go more in detail afterwards.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 280x180px
Do they go red when she blushes, like my japanese animes?
Will you be able to see them pumping when you're fucking her?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.