[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First off, I'm 28 and not sexually inexperienced/a virgin/autist/whatever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: imgres.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
First off, I'm 28 and not sexually inexperienced/a virgin/autist/whatever.

I only find my nipples to be erogenous. My vagina doesn't feel like a sexual organ to me at all. Being eaten out feels no more sexual than if someone was licking my arm.

I can get close to orgasm from nipple/breast play though. wtf?

is this normal? will guys find this creepy?
>>
>>17689997
>is this normal?
Depends, to some it might be.
>will guys find this creepy?
No.
>>
No guy will ever find you enjoying him playing with your tits "weird"
>>
I've never heard of this before.

I have sexual anhedonia, and don't enjoy orgasm. From experience, it's pretty bad for both partners psychologically if you're not open about it.
>>
>>17689997
Are you able to orgasm via masturbation?
Does your clitorus feel any sort of sensation?
>>
>>17689997
Guy here. It's not weird to get off from your nipples, in fact I'd personally find it super arousing and I'd probably be happy playing with them the whole time.

What is a bit odd is that you cannot get off from vaginal sex. Ask a doctor perhaps? I dunno
>>
>>17689997
It isn't weird at all. Unusual, but not weird. There are a lot of guys who are faggots and don't like to eat pussy so they'd probably enjoy playing/sucking your nipples more than your clitoris.

Also

>My vagina doesn't feel like a sexual organ to me at all

Do you mean your vagina or your clit? Because most girls I've been with can't cum just from vaginal stimulation
>>
File: how does end.jpg (35KB, 513x579px) Image search: [Google]
how does end.jpg
35KB, 513x579px
>>17690044
Also, you have a small penis :(
>>
>>17689997
back in the day, when i was in highschool, there was this one girl who was nearly obsessed with being groped, if my hand werent busy she would have them down her shirt. so i don't think it is overly uncommon. never been with a woman that can but i have herd of women reaching an orgasm just from breast play. i'm sure any guy would agree its a good thing.
HONKA HONKA
>>
>>17689997
>is this normal?

Fuck no. Nowhere near normal.

White knights will not. They don't know any better. As you get older (and lonely; both these things are inevitable, I'm afraid) incompatibility issues like this will ruin your dwindling prospects

Sorry anon
>>
>>17689997

It's perfectly normal.

I'm 31 and have had TOO much sex in my life.

My last girlfriend would start off by blowing me and about 10 minutes into it I would start rubbing her tits while she was sucking but once I started rubbing/pinching/squeezing her nipples she went fucking crazy.

She would stop immediately and tell me to fuck her so then I would fuck her in any position and she would cum in like 10 seconds.

Sometimes if I didn't fuck her and continued to just play with her nipples, she's have an orgasm just from that. I think if would have done that then she wouldn't have had to get fucked at all; just straight nipple orgasms.

Everybody is different.

For example, I'm not circumcised (Praise Allah) and I don't enjoy deep throat at all; well not in the physical/friction way but I do enjoy grillz challenge themselves to see if they can take it all.

Different strokes for different folks.
>>
>>17689997
Quite literally, different strokes for different folks.

We're all wired differently and there is no real right or wrong. Meanwhile, don't give up on your other potential erogenous zones. I never came from penetration until one guy found the right angle and right pressure and then, Wow.
>>
>>17689997
>is this normal? will guys find this creepy?
You are old enough to know this is a sound no.
>>
File: CvRBZL2UAAEf75l.jpg (258KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
CvRBZL2UAAEf75l.jpg
258KB, 1200x900px
>>17689997
You should see a doctor. Chances are your hormones are out of wack and need an adjustment. Lack of sensitivity in the vagina/clit is typically caused by a lack of testosterone. Don't listen to the idiots in this thread, your issue is NOT normal.
>>
>>17689997
>My vagina doesn't feel like a sexual organ to me at all. Being eaten out feels no more sexual than if someone was licking my arm.
>is this normal?

HMMMMMMM.
>>
Were you sexually abused as a child, or have ever had any traumatic experiences? Maybe a medical procedure done when you were younger?

Just curious btw
>>
>>17689997

My girlfriend is some of like you. She knows I want to fuck vagina ass etc... All good she doesn't mind and enjoys seeing me happy but... I don't like having her feel left out.

She gets off with nipple breast play. So... I just titty-fuck her 90% of the time and when she has her orgasms, I switched to fucking her pussy / ass what not. Tends to make my own orgasms that much more explosive and such inside her, or on her. She likes me rubbing my dick against her nipples and such. So... Yeah and she seems to love it.

I'm pretty vanilla. When it comes to sex. So being able to tit-fuck, get oral which was not something I normally did with previous girlfriends. Has been pretty fucking awesome and she can have epic orgasms too. And if i don't want to cum on her face from titty-fucking, I can wait for her to cum and then I can go inn and enjoy the afterglow and it seems to make everything all the better.

Good stuff. Just have your dude do his thing on your tits instead of just thinking of himself all good.
>>
>>17689997
Plenty of women out there are like you. Arousal is different from stimulation. I like seeing and feeling a guy play with my tits because I like the tease and it makes me feel sexy. I can get close to orgasm with breast play alone. Watching a guy pound my vagina makes me feel like a cum dumpster (which some girls are into), so it's harder for me to get off that way, unless I'm in the mood to really milk his cock and have him fill me up with his cum. A lot of it is mental.
>>
>>17691365
in queue today at Starbucks behind a really good looking man about 45 and I got real close and kept brushing my nipples lightly against his back. He turned and smiled and looked at my tits, I think he heard my heart pounding in my chest. Oh my fucking god
>>
>>17689997
As a totally straight guy who finds cunnilingus kinda gross and loves nipple play I would marry you.
>>
>>17691592
>good looking man about 45
As a representative of good looking men about 45, I'd like to say Thank You and invite you to keep rubbing your nipples on us in the future.
>>
>>17690036
lots of women don't get off vaginal intercourse.
source: am woman with women friends
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.