[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to naturally/artificially up your libido? Given

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (544KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
544KB, 640x455px
Is there any way to naturally/artificially up your libido? Given that you are within the ideal BMI range, reasonably fit, don't drink and hardly smoke, what more can you do?
>>
Bump.

Boys don't like girls who don't put out.
>>
>>17689931
Why would you want to?
Contrary to popular beliefe there is more to life than sex
>>
>>17689989
Well, a relationship is kind of like a restaurant.

Of course you'll mind if the environment is unpleasant, if the staff is rude or the food is cold, tastes nasty or gives you food poisoning, salmonella and chlamydia, and if only one of the three is exceptionally good but the rest is disgustig, you won't stay. 2/3, you'll consider it.

But no matter how nice and luxurious the furnishing, clean and pleasant the environment and how sweet and efficient the staff is, absolutely nobody would set their foot to a restaurant that doesn't fucking serve food.
>>
>>17690005
Who hurt you.
>>
>>17690005
Close minded i say. i'd walk into a restaurant that didnt serve food if they had some quality entertainment.
in saying that you made a good point and i'll give you some advise
first add some high intensity training to your workout(if you dont then do some sprinting atleast once a week), eat a tad more protein(some nuts or chicken in your diet should be enough). this is to increase hormone production so you may want to try take in more vitamins and minerals as well, but as long as your not malnourished and eat a reasonable diet you shouldn't really need to. then you have to change your mindset, you have to willingly accept your sexuality, so if anything turns you on try and keep that arousal around longer than it would normally say, how ever you need and try experimenting with your partner and see what it is that turns you on and your libido will rise as you start to enjoy and look forward to it more.
in saying all this it doesn't sound like you have a partner, so one last piece of advice, be yourself and dont worry what other people are into. as you put it someones bound to walk into your restaurant one day. don't change it just to get more business.
>>
>>17690078
I'm fit and have reasonable amount of muscle.

And I guess food was the wrong metaphor.

Instead, consider a car with no wheels.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.