[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't know if this is the place to ask for dating advice,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1467095469972.jpg (10KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
1467095469972.jpg
10KB, 200x160px
Don't know if this is the place to ask for dating advice, but hoping someone can give me some advice on what to do next.

>Be 21, wagefag, haven't been with a girl in over 2 yrs
>Be a few months ago
>Go get haircut at local Great Clips
>Young girl with hair stylist apron walks in to start her shift
>Recognize her as a classmate from elementary/middle school
>Ask my hairstylist for name confirmation: it's her
>Hairstylist calls her over to introduce her (I had no say in that action btw)
>Conversation goes well
>Can't remember how it ended, but I don't think I fucked up in any major way.
>Over the next few months, I go back to buy hair gel and get another haircut just to get the chance to talk to her again
>Both times unsuccessful
>FF to this previous weekend
>Call ahead to see if she's working that day
>Go there to buy shampoo
>Now's my chance
>"Hey Femanon, I was thinking maybe later, when you're shift is over, we could meet up and catch up on things?"
>"Oh I can't today, I have to go somewhere later, but you should come back again and we'll talk." or something like that
>Felt my sperg levels rising so I quickly said OK sounds great and we said our goodbyes
Looking back on it, I feel like I should've asked for her number or another time we could meet.
>Have no friends experienced with dating
>Only people to talk about it with are parents
They suggest waiting a month 'till hair grows out more. Sounds too long to wait, but I feel like I have no other option.

What should I do next?
>>
>>17689354
Anything but yes is a definite and final no, anon. She knows you're into her. You don't want to be "ugh that guy asks me out every time he comes in its so fucking creepy and I can't hide in the back."
>>
>>17689372
That was the only time I've asked her that. The other two unsuccessful attempts was one time she wasn't there and the other time was when we made small talk and someone else helped me find the hair gel.
>>
>>17689383
Right, one time. That's all you get. She knows you're interested. She'll ask you back if she wants.
>>
>>17689398
Ok. Any advice on how I should have approached with the question?
>>
>>17689414
Sounds like you got it right, anon.
>>
File: Cool, bro.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Cool, bro.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>17689420
K thnx. Here's a meme.
>>
>>17689354
You've been there three times. They have a nickname for you. Probably something like "whatever her name is's stalker" They tease her about you coming in when she wasn't there. Source is me, having worked with mostly girls at a store, even tho we'd get hundreds of visitors a day, if you came in more than once and were creepy, they'd come up with a nickname. I probably had one to. It's the biggest reason I don't ask girls out while their working, if anything they'll ask for my info.
>>
File: 6cN5Cv9a.jpg (12KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
6cN5Cv9a.jpg
12KB, 263x263px
>>17689438
Good advice, thanks. Here's a meme for you.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.