[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Couldn't find anything on /lgbt/ so I'm asking here.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1467770451458.jpg (79KB, 672x840px) Image search: [Google]
1467770451458.jpg
79KB, 672x840px
Couldn't find anything on /lgbt/ so I'm asking here.
I'm not a transgender or anything, but I've been wanting to crossdress a bit. I just need to know about make-up.
I can probably figure out how to apply it easy enough with youtube videos and such but I don't know what to buy. There seems to be lots of products out there. I just want something simple- something for my face, eyes and lipstick, I guess.

Any advice?
I would like to look like pic related...
>>
Youtubers also mention products they use. Try watching tutorials on specific looks you like.
Do you have non-makeup related skincare products? If not, you should start with a moisturizer, because makeup can dry the fuck out of your skin. You'll also need appropriate makeup removal products (e.g. it's not enough to use a foam for a bb cream, you need to use cleansing oil first, then a foam).
>>
Also you should google contouring, because a person from your pic was either born with such a thin nose bridge or got surgery or really great at countouring.
>>
And yeah, neither your pic specifically nor girly makeup for guys is 'simple'. You'll need to put like x9000 more effort than an ordinary girl does. It depends on your face features though, but in most cases contouring is a must.
>>
>>17689289
I meant *girly makeup for guys in general
>>
Anzu has a Tumblr account through which she answers questions.
Don't ask me how I know that.
>>
I recommend YouTube videos made by RuPaul contestants. They entertain well while they talk so their comments are easy to remember.
>>
Go to /lgbt/ stupid faglord, this is for ADVICE, not beauty tips and shit
>>
>>17689588
read the first line of the OP
>>
>>17689588
Nice edge, there m8. Couples well with your autism.
>>
File: the-air-hurts-my-face-comic.jpg (63KB, 650x644px) Image search: [Google]
the-air-hurts-my-face-comic.jpg
63KB, 650x644px
>>17689273
TFW You want to crossdress but you're too masculine.

Godspeed, anon. I hope you figure it out and fulfill this desire. Fleeting or otherwise.
>>
>>17689798
I'm 5'5 and very skinny so I think I can pull it off.
Only problem? I'm very hairy. Don't really want to shave though, I look bad with a baby face.
>>
Heres what I'd recommend getting first.

Liquid Foundation. You'll want the closest color match to your skin which can be hard to match if you're ordering online.
Powder foundation and a brush.
Eyeliner. Go with a black pencil to start with.
Mascara.
Lipstick.

Also get a cheap eye makeup kit if you want. Youtube eye tutorials.
>>
I imagine it would be useful to read a r/makeup subreddit from redit.
>>
Any traps/trans here wanna talk on kik
>>
There is crossplay/crossdress thread on /cgl/ right now
>>
File: 1475174125142.jpg (23KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1475174125142.jpg
23KB, 650x650px
>>17689273
Protip:
Stop being such a fucking faggot.
It will only set you up for failure in life.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.