[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>inb4 stalker There was this person I met on a plane not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Airplane.jpg (699KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Airplane.jpg
699KB, 900x900px
>inb4 stalker

There was this person I met on a plane not too long ago out of Atlanta. After a few hours of conversation on the ride to where ever we were going she and I agreed to meet up some time in the future and she gave me her phone number, but I was retarded and accidentally didn't correctly save it. All I remember is her name, and what she's doing for uni. We're from the same area but this place is so God-damn big something so Facebook searching hasn't proven useful.

How do I find someone given not that much information?
>>
>>17689043

You sure you incorrectly recorded the number? She might have given you a false one...
>>
>>17689056
That's what I thought too at first.
I have a contact in my phone with the same name - Alison (or Allison? I forget the spelling) - but when I went to go save it I guess I just didn't and it kept the number I have now.

When I went to go call I found out I was calling my friend instead of her and I felt like a giant retard. There's no way the two would have known each other.
>>
>>17689062

Sorry mate, but it was just a conversation on the plane. I'm sure she'll find the effort more creepy than sweet. Let it go.
>>
>>17689064
You think so? She was the one that said she was willing to show me around the area and wanted to go out to dinner (I just moved down) so I thought it would be worth the effort so it didn't seem like I was just blowing her off with out an explanation. She seemed to be really enthusiastic about it so I just don't know what the right thing to do is, I guess?
>>
>>17689043
I'm not sure there's much you can do about that
>>
>>17689072

She was into the idea of you using the phone she gave you to call her.

I'm not sure she'll be into the idea of you using her name to track her down. It's creepy.

Mistakes happen, so don't beat yourself up over it. But let it go.
>>
>>17689102

Fuck.

All right, You got me. Thanks for the tip.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.