[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to be afraid of approaching and talking to girls >started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: giving up.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
giving up.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>used to be afraid of approaching and talking to girls
>started doing it more, slowly becoming more confident and less anxious
>used to have extreme anxiety when i would give them my number
>getting numbers is now really easy

so now that i've gotten passed that shit, i need help. every single time i get a girls number and i mention something about us hanging out in the future i always get the same bullshit.

>"i'm super busy these next couple weeks"
>"oh i'm busy this weekend"
>"i can't tonight, i'm busy"

why the fuck is this happening? bad luck? am i doin it wrong? is there such a thing as text game? how do i get better at text game?

why is this game so hard?
>>
just ask again a few weeks later, chances are one of them isn't lying, or wait even a few months, she could have other shit in her way
>>
>>17688665

i like to try
>im getting sushi this thursday. make time. join me.

about 1/3 of the time i get a
>hahahaha okay ill see what i can do

and then they do show up.
>>
>>17688697
Good thinking chad thank you
>>
>>17688697
>im getting sushi this thursday. make time. join me.
this is so cringy. How low must your self esteem be to fall for that oversimplified obviously suggestive pick up shit
>>
>>17688665
The simple fact OP is that if she cared about you , she would make time .

Don't worry about it. If she doesn't like you that much , she just saved you a bunch of time . If a time doesn't work , I suggest another , and if she drops it and doesn't suggest her own , I stop . Just make sure you're direct with the invitation , not like
>heyyyy lets do something this Saturday lol
>>
maybe they are indeed fucking busy? t. a busy person
Even when I liked the girl if was hard to go out because of my schedule
>>
>>17688665

>>17689067
>Just make sure you're direct with the invitation , not like
>>heyyyy lets do something this Saturday lol

This a hundred times. Use specific places, and if possible, related to her likes.
>>
>>17688665

Wait a second, something just occurred to me.

Do you chat with them a bit first? Or is it meet, number, let's go out?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.